Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Reasons to hate Paul Phillips

you should be stabbed with a brick.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and here's another 17 seconds of MY workday wasted;

[/ QUOTE ]

Pwned! Nice one, Dali.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You tell him! Besides, I think OP is Sklansky.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-29-2005, 11:41 AM

and has a hotter wife.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:10 PM

Thats pretty brutal, dude, do you have some sort of beef with this person. Paul does certainly seem a little eccentric, of course he can afford it. seems like a cool dude to me, how would you act if you were a dot.com millionaire
Old 06-29-2005, 12:23 PM

I liked a number of responses here... but this one rocked. Closing with "moran" is perfect.

OP should have account frozen and abused by moderators. In the future I would suggest changing the OP's password and then posting an amusing "follow up" retraction. I don't view this as any violation of user rights - just add it into the user agreement that no one reads.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:33 PM

Johnny,

Don't let these PP lovers get you down. You got it so right...

[ QUOTE ]
1. We had to hear (the two times he made a WPT final table and I didn't) that he made millions on 'dot.com' (and I didn't) and isn't really playing for the money (while I ama, except I suck at it).

2. He's a pretendcious prick, who loves to brag about tearing up my $2-$5 NL table and making me cry. Are you serious???

3. For someone with millions, his woman is QUITE hotter than mine.

4. If he makes this laydown, he might regret it for 10 years. I obsess about this hand daily.

5. For making a spectacle out of his heads-up match with Phil Hellmuth, I didn't get the jopke. . .

6. For exhausting time in his retirement years looking for a jpeg with the Captain Obvious line, then posting it to all us 2+2 plebians. Once again I didn't get the jopke.

7. They may show his plassable girl both time's he's been on tv, but his voice REAKS of homosexuality. And I should know.

8. Its a crime he has more balls than me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-29-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3. For someone with millions, his woman is QUITE sub-par.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is against the rules. Someone should take you out and beat the [censored] out of you, but I guess that's why you stick to anonymous Internet forums.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-29-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. We had to hear (the only two times he'll make a WPT final table) that he made millions on 'dot.com' and isn't really playing for the money.

2. He's a pretencious prick, who loves to brag about tearing up a $2-$5 NL table. Are you serious???

4. If he makes this laydown, he might regret it for 10 years. Thank GOD he didn't need the money.

5. For making a spectacle out of his heads-up match with Phil Hellmuth, he really choked a bucket of something . . .

6. For exhausting time in his retirement years looking for a jpeg with the Captain Obvious line, then posting it to all us 2+2 plebians.

7. They may show his plassable girl both time's he's been on tv, but his voice REAKS of homosexuality.

8. Its a crime he still has more kidneys than Jennifer Harmen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that was just plain harsh!

I've never heard PP talk about all his millions. I think the only response I've seen about him talking about millions was responding to people's speculation. Like asking them how they know how much money he has.

I think his wife is a beautiful person. I feel confident PP doesn't care what you think. PP also seems like someone who isn't hell bent on impressing everyone with a "trophy wife".

Basically everything you said was damn mean and when you grow up hopefully you'll regret saying all that.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. We had to hear (the only two times he'll make a WPT final table) that he made millions on 'dot.com' and isn't really playing for the money.

2. He's a pretencious prick, who loves to brag about tearing up a $2-$5 NL table. Are you serious???

4. If he makes this laydown, he might regret it for 10 years. Thank GOD he didn't need the money.

5. For making a spectacle out of his heads-up match with Phil Hellmuth, he really choked a bucket of something . . .

6. For exhausting time in his retirement years looking for a jpeg with the Captain Obvious line, then posting it to all us 2+2 plebians.

7. They may show his plassable girl both time's he's been on tv, but his voice REAKS of homosexuality.

8. Its a crime he still has more kidneys than Jennifer Harmen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate Paul Phillips too. That post was totally Rocks and Rings.
Closed Thread