Default Re: Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter

I'm in for $20
Old 10-29-2005, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When is he drinking a gallon of milk?

[/ QUOTE ]

don't you mean when is he drinking a gallon of curdled milk? the guy did offer to do anything. i'm only a little sad that people are only asking him to do eating challenges, instead of like "go get hit by a car" and such.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you seen The Machinist? If he gets hit by a car like that I'm in for a lot.
Old 10-29-2005, 02:49 AM

I've done this, and I have the full hour of video of me doing it, waiting to be edited. If anyone wants to edit it, ill send it to them.

I accept the challenges! Good friend has a video camera so Im going to give him a call, and there is a wedding I have to attend this weekend so i'm going to make some calls and this will go down on Monday.

Come on, make some side bets : )
Old 10-29-2005, 03:33 AM

I'm in for $20, but I will need you to send me $480 on Party and I will send you $500 on PayPal.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:28 AM

Default Control your destiny, bitches.

Great, we have multiple folks in on the $20 list. I will update this list tomorrow.

In addition to all these folks, the following people are Platinum Level donors who are committing $200 each.

El Diablo
daryn
JA Sucker
boris
bad beetz
haakee
Gift of Gab
Ray Zee
Ed Miller
(We are not 100% sure, but we would like to think that The Mason and The David are also in. Details to follow.)

OK. Here are a few add'l points.

bad beetz will be the offical videographer of these challenges and will also host aforementioned videos on his totally awesome website. Girly (limit) high-limit poker savants (by high limit I do not mean BS $30/60 crap) JA Sucker and haakee are available to oversee and motivate Mr. Crimson on this challenge any evening this week in Santa Cruz.

Crimson is in for $300 USD. Why? Because he stepped up like a man. Cash money, homies. Be a part of history like Crimson, don't be a spectator. Be a man of action. We have $2000 commmitted right now. Much more is coming.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:31 AM

Default Re: Control your destiny, bitches.

[ QUOTE ]
Great, we have multiple folks in on the $20 list. I will update this list tomorrow.

In addition to all these folks, the following people are Platinum Level donors who are committing $200 each.

El Diablo
daryn
JA Sucker
boris
bad beetz
haakee
Gift of Gab
Ray Zee
Ed Miller
(We are not 100% sure, but we would like to think that The Mason and The David are also in. Details to follow.)

bad beetz will be the offical videographer of these challenges and will also host aforementioned videos on his totally awesome website. Girly (limit) high-limit poker savants (by high limit I do not mean BS $30/60 crap) JA Sucker and haakee are available to oversee and motivate Mr. Crimson on this challenge any evening this week in Santa Cruz.

Crimson is in for $300 USD. Why? Because he stepped up like a man. Cash money, homies. Be a part of history like Crimson, don't be a spectator. Be a man of action. We have $2000 commmitted right now. Much more is coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

OOT will soon rule the world.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

El Diablo
daryn
JA Sucker
boris
bad beetz
haakee
Gift of Gab
Ray Zee
Ed Miller

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

OOT will soon rule the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Schneids is also in, PLATINUM.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:46 AM

Im so down.

Just wanted to add that im also up for other prop bets, these 2 just happened to be the first accepted.

PJgorham will also be here this weekend, and asked me to find him a challenge.

ps- he says he doesnt mind pain....

edit: i changed my location, and I think "enthusiast (sp?)" aught to be changed to something more clever than i could come up with, having to do w/ me losing brain cells or body parts, depending on the bet.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im so down.

Just wanted to add that im also up for other prop bets, these 2 just happened to be the first accepted.

PJgorham will also be here this weekend, and asked me to find him a challenge.

ps- he says he doesnt mind pain....

[/ QUOTE ]

Crimson, we have $300 dedicated to you because you are the man who stepped up first. There's a lot more money ($2000+) for a lot more challenges available. Frankly, the sky's the limit here.

People, please come up with your own challenges and amounts.
Old 10-29-2005, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Crimson, we have $300 dedicated to you because you are the man who stepped up first. There's a lot more money ($2000+) for a lot more challenges available. Frankly, the sky's the limit here.

People, please come up with your own challenges and amounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a suggestion.

Re-enact the Bruce Willis - "I Hate N*****s" scene from Die Hard 3 in SE DC/Compton/verifiable bad part of your town.