Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2005, 03:29 AM

Default Re: Anyone lose connection to one table on Party?

I've also been getting disconnected. Is there a way to get the missing hand histories for when you do get disconnected? I like to have all the hand histories for when i put $$$ in the pot, but did not get a few when the table started disconnecting.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've also been getting disconnected. Is there a way to get the missing hand histories for when you do get disconnected? I like to have all the hand histories for when i put $$$ in the pot, but did not get a few when the table started disconnecting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just request them manually and you'll get them. Its in the options somewhere, request hand history, last 100 hands, and they'll email it to you. Then just cut and paste it into a notepad file, and manually import it into pokertracker.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:26 PM

its been happening to me for like the past 2 weeks and its really annoying
Old 07-16-2005, 06:34 AM

3 outta 4 for me throughout the day

but when you think about it, 75% working software for partys technical team is about right.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:58 PM

I have been playing Party for nearly 2 years, and I probably lost my connection 3-4 times total in all that time. Last night, I lost my connection twice in the first four hands I played. (Which really pissed me off, because I was already up 20 BB.)
Old 07-16-2005, 06:27 PM

I spoke to them about this about a month ago. It would happen every 3-4 hours for me at that time, just after the release back then.

Party suggested I capture the screens at the time it occurs, note the hand number, etc. I did all that and emailed it to them and then called.

I spoke at length to Party and they would not even consider that it could be on their end. They did no investigation, claiming that "no one else" was reporting similar problems and that as each table establishes its own connection to party servers, I should talk to my ISP. Yeah, right.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I spoke to them about this about a month ago. It would happen every 3-4 hours for me at that time, just after the release back then.

Party suggested I capture the screens at the time it occurs, note the hand number, etc. I did all that and emailed it to them and then called.

I spoke at length to Party and they would not even consider that it could be on their end. They did no investigation, claiming that "no one else" was reporting similar problems and that as each table establishes its own connection to party servers, I should talk to my ISP. Yeah, right.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is getting really stupid. It's been happening to me every day for the last few days. It's always on 1 table of the 4 that I play. I've also lost a big hand while the table got disconnected.
I emailed eurobet asking them what's wrong.
Basically my email went like this....
"why is one table always getting disconnected? while all my other tables are fine. This has been happening a lot the last few days. I know lots of people who have the same problem so I know it's not on my end. Any ideas when this will be fixed? Thanks.."

Their response to me was..."please specify your problem"

WTF? they won't even acknowledge that there is something wrong on their end. Am I not making things clear in my email?
Old 07-17-2005, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When this happens and it's so long a disconnect that I am sitting out, then usually almost all of the table are sitting out when I reconnect. Somehow I doubt 85% of my opponents are using the same ISP as I am...
Old 07-16-2005, 10:41 PM

It's been happening to me the past two days. It was bad two days ago and has tapered off since. It seems to be worse when the site is busy.

This stuff hasn't happened to me in awhile (two years?) since Party got their act together.

If this keeps happening, we need to make sure they fix it.
Old 07-16-2005, 11:51 PM

Getting worse here too.

For me (Empire) it started just after installing the software upgrade: one table (out of 3 or 4) loses its connection. Sometimes the whole table drops, but lately it seems like it's just me getting booted.

Tonight I'm able to get back into the table after about 30 seconds. The past couple days, I haven't been able to do that.

I've emailed Empire twice. Still haven't heard back.

Ugh.

P.S. I'm using a cable modem with a router and have had zero problems over the past year.