Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Re: now maybe we all get to reveal screen names and discuss

[ QUOTE ]
lol. you spewed some but sets are pretty easy to play. whats ur name btw?

[/ QUOTE ]

to my defense, i had only been at the table for a couple orbits and you had been laggin it up pretty hard from what i could see. and, i wasn't totally convinced i was behind on the turn [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. i definitely felt owned after calling the river 3bet though. nice hand.

notfair3, btw.
Old 10-09-2005, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pl_evictor.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are one of the few people I absolutely hate having at my table. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<-- evryday.

Rob
Old 10-09-2005, 02:31 PM

BiTBit420 - 3/6 only

Could ya'll put what limits you played at? I'll check you out if you've played at my limits but I don't want to sift and find that you're not in my DB.
Old 10-09-2005, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pl_evictor.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are one of the few people I absolutely hate having at my table. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<-- evryday.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

I mostly hate when he overplays his undersets and my overset still isn't the winner [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pl_evictor.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-09-2005, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol. you spewed some but sets are pretty easy to play. whats ur name btw?

[/ QUOTE ]

to my defense, i had only been at the table for a couple orbits and you had been laggin it up pretty hard from what i could see. and, i wasn't totally convinced i was behind on the turn [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. i definitely felt owned after calling the river 3bet though. nice hand.

notfair3, btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem awfully tight preflop and a bit too aggressive postflop. Nothing specific from memory, but I do remember 3-betting bottom pair bottom kicker once against you after raising little slick suited in a SB vs. BB battle, thinking there was a good chance you'd either fold a 6-outer or fold bottom pair better kicker. It worked. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2005, 02:40 PM

Default DanSchwartz

[ QUOTE ]
If there is going to be a mass exodus out of the party skins because of the rakeback situation, maybe a lot of us will want to reveal our screen names - as Derek did in another thread - for the purpose of discussion and analysis.

How's that for a tiny sliver of a silver lining?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-09-2005, 02:48 PM

Wheres a link to info on rakeback not being given, pls
Old 10-09-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You seem awfully tight preflop and a bit too aggressive postflop. Nothing specific from memory, but I do remember 3-betting bottom pair bottom kicker once against you after raising little slick suited in a SB vs. BB battle, thinking there was a good chance you'd either fold a 6-outer or fold bottom pair better kicker. It worked.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that's a pretty fair assessment i would say. i'm still adjusting to the 10/20 after a pretty good run at 5/10. i took a massive hit when i first moved up and it kinda screwed with my head for a couple weeks (i'm not sure when we've played together, i'm positive i was playing v. bad for a stretch though) i've only got like 10k hands at 10/20 and am not totally in my comfort zone yet but at least i'm treading water. i imagine i'll loosen up gradually as i keep getting more comfortable with the game.

thanks for the feedback/criticism, i always appreciate it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: DanSchwartz

no way, i've played with you a ton. i always figured you were a 2+2er but would have never guessed pokerbob. weird.