Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: poker cheating -25k a month

[ QUOTE ]
Most of you have probably never heard of this but there is actual software programs out there called poker bots that play online poker and win consistently!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

“Folding you cards will make you a poker master”

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2005, 07:48 PM

What are the odds that Ken Chan and David Grazon are the same person??? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2005, 08:49 PM

I wondering if you buy this product and download it to your computer if you will in fact be putting something on your computer that will help him hack into your computer and see your cards.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wondering if you buy this product and download it to your computer if you will in fact be putting something on your computer that will help him hack into your computer and see your cards.

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha. Ya right.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha this is great!

p.s. he's already made at least $60.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The force fold technique is actually a collection of psychological and mind manipulation techniques that can be applied to your opponents with devastating effect. The purpose of these manipulations is of course to get your enemies at the table to act in the way in which YOU desire.

This includes folding a superior hand but can also include raising when you are holding the nuts. Most of these techniques have been borrowed from psychology and were not invented by me. Please practice them because once they are mastered they will give you a massive edge at the table that will translate into big bucks for you!

The first technique is a little something call linguistic blinds and they are as sly as they come. They are simple to use and understand yet massively effective at the table. The key to binds is to use the language of choice to create the impression that you are offering a choice when really are forcing one course of action on the receiver of the bind.

The basic structure of the bind is to ask someone if they would like to take action 1 or action 2. The magic is that both action 1 and action 2 are the same thing only worded differently in order to give off the illusion of choice.

An example of how to use this while playing online poker would be as follows: You are dealt 10,J hole cards and the flop comes Q,K,3 you decide to take a chance at play out the hand till the end. The turn and river come and are 5,7 leaving you with nothing. Your opponent has been betting hard the entire time and you are sure he has you beat but you have already put so much of your money into the pot you do not want to fold. So instead you ask him through the chat box:

“Would you like to fold or would you prefer to just give up?”

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Christ.

The worst part is that I can envision some loser trying to use the "Force Fold" technique on me after reading this garbage. At which point I'd have to kill this person in order to protect the gene pool.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:26 PM

This is my favorite part:

[ QUOTE ]
Cause and Effect language is one such example. This is when someone believes (rightly or wrongly) that an effect was the result of a particular cause. For example I could say something like “Reading this will make you Big Money at Poker!” Most people will have a tendency to accept things when they are presented in that matter. It is just a natural part of the human condition.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's basically mocking the people who spent $60 on his e-book. Nice.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...if it were true why tell anyone? Making 25 k a month has got to be better than writing a lousy book. ...what you guys think?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you should trust your instincts more. Do you see why?
Old 04-25-2005, 09:44 PM

Diziz de kulest zread dat aivever zin!.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine just sent me a link of a story of a online poker cheater who wrote a book and claims you can make 25 k a month cheating.I think hes full of [censored] but even if it were true why tell anyone?Making 25 k a month has got to be better than writing a lousy book.Heres the link -what you guys think?

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../prweb232478_1

[/ QUOTE ]

That book is the most useless piece of garbage I've ever seen. Half the book is explaining how to install TightVNC, but not telling you how to get it on someone else's computer. Then there's the whole problem of knowing their IP address (which could be dynamic), going through their router, etc. I suppose it's more comforting though to have a horrible e-book on how to cheat than to have a great e-book on how to cheat...

This thing looks like an idiot sat down for like 3hrs and just wrote whatever came to mind. I can't believe people pay $60 for this. Unbelievable