Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2005, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Esfandiari

[ QUOTE ]
I can't tell if you love Antonio or hate him. Whatever it is, you got strong feelings Mr.

I think I now know about 1000x more about Antonio than I ever wanted to know.

I wrote about him in my blog too. I saw him at the WSOP ME this year and asked him to autograph a card for me. I then proceeded to spill half the deck on the ground. He and his girlfriend were very nice about helping me pick them up (and it's not like I asked them, they were just helpful). I then told him I dropped them because I was really nervous about being around him. Heh. He thought I was serious and said "Don't be." The thought that he thought I was serious still puts a smile on my face. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was my roommate's blog, and naturally he hates him. He hates lots of things. I just hate Persians [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . Can't cigarettes be 1.4 Antonio, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez?
Old 08-20-2005, 08:43 AM

Oh, I could feel the hate. I was just trying to be funny. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2005, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't really read the site - I thought the 1.4 referred to his penis length in centimeters.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. Metric is so 1.4...
Old 08-20-2005, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't really read the site - I thought the 1.4 referred to his penis length in centimeters.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. Metric is so 1.4...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 08-20-2005, 02:51 PM

This whole thread is Rocks and Rings!
Old 08-20-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you imagine that Antonio -- magic though he may be -- loses more tournaments than he wins? Of course he does. Everybody does! And that, in a sense, is the secret of Antonio's success."

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only is this ridiculously arrogant, it doesn't even make an iota of sense. It's the secret to his success? How??
Old 08-20-2005, 07:25 PM

I finally got around to reading the RnR slang Antonio posted. After "Baby," "Hotwire," and especially "Pluckworthy Baby," I think I might need to shower.
Old 08-21-2005, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can you imagine that Antonio -- magic though he may be -- loses more tournaments than he wins? Of course he does. Everybody does! And that, in a sense, is the secret of Antonio's success."

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only is this ridiculously arrogant, it doesn't even make an iota of sense. It's the secret to his success? How??

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, dont question it, its beyond everything! He loses more than he wins, Don't You SEE?????????????
Old 08-22-2005, 05:10 AM

I've been wondering these "Rock and Rings" and "1.4" comments here, so I actually went and read part of his site.

Found one excellent piece of advice:

[ QUOTE ]

Go skydiving

[/ QUOTE ]

--

Didn't search whose post this originally was, but it's quite obvious whoever wrote it hasn't seen that many Slayer concerts.
I'd be surprised to see a pink shirt at a Slayer gig.

I however haven't visited a trailer park, so that part might be more accurate.

[ QUOTE ]
All of the sudden out of know where, Antonio goes "Hey honey..." Looking in the direction he was spitting his words stood a rather homely looking blonde, probably 6' tall, thin body with a skin-tight pink shirt that read "VIRGIN" across her breast. I wouldn't have been surprised if she just came from a Slayer concert or perhaps a trailer park with her hair all short and ratty with obvious dark roots glaring under her horrid bleach job.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-22-2005, 07:59 AM

Maybe his new number homage should be 7, which was the TOTAL points he earned in SIX matches on PSI 2.