Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2004, 02:54 PM

Default Incorrect count of raked hands

I played 3 tables of 0.50/1 for 3.5 hours and then I played 2 tables for another 3.5 hours. That's the equivalent of about 7 hours of 2.5 tabling or 17.5 table hours. At about 45 hands per hour on TGC that's about 782 actual hands which should be about 450-500 raked hands. When I checked I had only received a $20 bonus and it shows I have only played 176 raked hands. Therefore, I believe it is still calculating raked hands like it did before where you had to actually be in the pot. Has anyone else encountered the same problem.

I wasn't aware that I could use Poker Tracker at TGC so I didn't import my hands. How do I set it up for TGC?
Old 12-15-2004, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Incorrect count of raked hands

Go to Menu -> Playcheck and then do "Advanced Search". You can then do a whole day at a time and export them. PT can then import those into your database. It's not automatic but at least it's possible.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:49 PM

Default Hey... you hijacked my post...

Hi,

Just kidding! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But does anyone know the answer to my question as to whether or not the 'pending' bonus should show up before any hands are even played?

Kindly,
EZ
Old 12-15-2004, 04:51 PM

Default Re: I see NO bonus???

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the response moondogg! I just sent them an email.

The response they sent you makes it sound like you must play a few hands to get things rolling. Is that the case? I deposited the $200 but haven't played a hand yet. I wanted to make sure the bonus was in place and pending before I started to play.

When you got the same error... had you played at all or were you also checking on the bonus prior to your play?

Thanks again for your help.

Kindly,
EZ

[/ QUOTE ]

I deposited and got the error. So I said WTF and tried playing a few hands. I still got the error, said WTF even louder and emailed them. I also could not see any of the hands I did play in their PlayCheck interface.

I think it just takes them a day or two to get your account fully setup.
Old 12-15-2004, 05:21 PM

Default Thanks again my friend! (dno)

dno = do not open. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I played 3 tables of 0.50/1 for 3.5 hours and then I played 2 tables for another 3.5 hours. That's the equivalent of about 7 hours of 2.5 tabling or 17.5 table hours. At about 45 hands per hour on TGC that's about 782 actual hands which should be about 450-500 raked hands. When I checked I had only received a $20 bonus and it shows I have only played 176 raked hands. Therefore, I believe it is still calculating raked hands like it did before where you had to actually be in the pot. Has anyone else encountered the same problem.

I wasn't aware that I could use Poker Tracker at TGC so I didn't import my hands. How do I set it up for TGC?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the exact same thing, the software is still counting only participated raked hands. I played 2 tables of .5/1 for 30 minutes and my raked hand count is a whopping 2 when it should be at least 25+.
Old 12-15-2004, 08:38 PM

Default Re: A surprise change + new festive season offer at TGC

I got the email, clicked the link, filled in my info and the page submits but doesn't do anything - or if it is doing something I can't see any results on the page (i.e. it doesn't say "Thanks you're signed up for this promotion.").
Old 12-15-2004, 09:19 PM

Default Re: A surprise change + new festive season offer at TGC

Well I just downloaded and signed up at TGC for the first time so I would say it has had the desired affect.

Good Luck and I think it is an excellent idea to have a presence on the 2+2 forums.

NC
Old 12-15-2004, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm having the same problem. Seems to not be counting the right number of hands.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:28 PM

same thing here...this needs to get fixed