Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 09:45 AM

Default Re: girls are annoying

[ QUOTE ]
We have plans to live together next year when i go to dental school.

Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

You definitely need to get this worked out before you make any long term decisions.

See, here's the thing. If you approach her about this, there's a good chance she'll see you as an over-bearing, over-protective, not very confident boyfriend. She'll start to wonder why she's even with you, etc. It'll be a [censored] mess. And in her mind, it will be your fault.

Reality is, she's in a relationship with you, and she needs to understand that HER actions are causing issues in your relationship. Chances are, she won't though, all she'll see is this "he doesn't trust me" bullshit, when it isn't that, it's that you don't trust the other guy.

[censored] is complicated, all you can do is try to have a reasonable conversation with her and get this stuff worked out. If she won't budge, or gets super angry at you, chances are your relationship is pretty much done anyway. Good luck.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ii started to give some advice here. Then realized the exact advice I was about to give was part of how I completely screwed up once, and despite it probably being good advice in your case, would make me feel really stupid. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

use one of your 80 gimmick accounts no one knows is you yet, or that 'woman problems' account.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:48 AM

We see this theme repeated here ad nauseum, and guys just don't seem to get it.

Women will test your boundaries constantly. She is looking for the point where you will put your foot down, i.e. how much crap you will take from her.

Long distance relationship is b.s. to begin with. Her going on any activity with dude where it's just the two of them is b.s. secondly.

The proactive breakup is a powerful tool. Breakups don't have to be etched in stone, but it would send a message that you won't tolerate any crap.

DO NOT allow a female to be in the driver's seat of a relationship. She doesn't want that, and neither do you; but she will test you to see whether you'll give it up.

If you do, lotsa luck.

note: I like women. I get along great with them (my wife included [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). But I was amazed at how much better my relationships were *after* I stopped giving a [censored].

"[censored] this, I'm gone" will bring her around PDQ.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ii started to give some advice here. Then realized the exact advice I was about to give was part of how I completely screwed up once, and despite it probably being good advice in your case, would make me feel really stupid. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

use one of your 80 gimmick accounts no one knows is you yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored] are you talking about? Do people think there are gimmick accounts that are me? I have like two gimmick accounts that each have like 3-4 posts. You think I have time to post under gimmick accounts? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2005, 10:04 AM

It's a lose-lose situation. Either she will think you have no self esteem (if you make a big deal out of it) or she will think you are an idiot (if you don't).
Old 11-03-2005, 11:23 AM

The funniest part about this thread is that no one has called him on his belief that there actually was going to be a calendar that she was going to be featured in. This "photographer" was just some loser who convinced a hot young chick that he was legit and putting together a calendar, and then paid her to pose in the nude. It's the oldest trick in the book.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she is too stupid, in my opinion, to see that this guy one wants to [censored] her. and he's a creep.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is your opinion of her, why do you even want to be with her? If she is that stupid, isn't she pretty stupid?
Old 11-03-2005, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The funniest part about this thread is that no one has called him on his belief that there actually was going to be a calendar that she was going to be featured in. This "photographer" was just some loser who convinced a hot young chick that he was legit and putting together a calendar, and then paid her to pose in the nude. It's the oldest trick in the book.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the first thing I thought of when I read his post. There was never a calendar.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the first thing I thought of when I read his post. There was never a calendar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Irrelevant whether there is one or not. She's jerking OP around.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Irrelevant whether there is one or not. She's jerking OP around.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. the guy in charge of the calender is actually the photograhper teacher at a college nearby.
2. she's not 'stupid' as i said. naive, maybe, would be a better word- she just doesn't realize what she is doing (i dont think).