Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 11:19 AM

Default Re: A free heads up display

Richard,

You are over my head on this one. I however did experience a radical slowdown when I install NET framework and MS sql for VBNet. I uninstalled and system went back to normal.

I did it again for PokerEdge, same pattern.

I have a new (Jan) middle-ish HP with about 512MB of ram, but I understand that not everyone experiences what I did. Although several people in another forum had similar NET experiences.

If you have an idea why I am seeing this and what I could change please post or PM or email darvon at halcyon dot com.

Thanx
Old 11-12-2004, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Same problem here

Hey guys make sure you download the new version from here

New version

Delete the old folder and extract this one in its place if you are still having this problem let me know. I'm heading to class now so I won't be on til this afternoon but I'll try to help as soon as I get back.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:38 AM

Default Re: A free heads up display

thanks guys for all your work.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I get a errormessage when I try to start the PlayerViewNET.exe, "MSVCR71D.dll missing". I've installed the DotNetFramework and rebooted, any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did try to run the program first though before downloading and installing DotNetFramework. I don't know if this can cause problems. After installing DotNetFramework the problem remains.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am having the exact same problem.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:07 PM

Well guys this problem is happening because for some reason my executable contains debug information, so its trying to load the visual c++ debugging dll. I'm working to figure out whats going on, in the mean time if you are still having that problem download this dll and try placing it in the same directory of the exe.

DLL

I have a sneaking suspicious that this might solve the msvcr71d.dll error but you will still get an error about a different random debug dll.

Let me know.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well guys this problem is happening because for some reason my executable contains debug information, so its trying to load the visual c++ debugging dll. I'm working to figure out whats going on, in the mean time if you are still having that problem download this dll and try placing it in the same directory of the exe.

DLL

I have a sneaking suspicious that this might solve the msvcr71d.dll error but you will still get an error about a different random debug dll.

Let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000043). Click on OK to terminate the application."
Old 11-12-2004, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

DLL

Let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

now it says i am missing MFC71D.DLL instead.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:25 PM

Default DOWNLOAD INSTALLER HERE

Alright guys some people are having problems with debug dlls, etc being dependancies.

I've created an installer and am literally out the door the second I finish posting this to go to class. Try the installer out, see if it helps you. Thanks for the help guys.

Installer
Old 11-12-2004, 12:28 PM

Ok you guys that are having this issue, try the installer I posted. Let me know if that helps.

Off to class I'll be back in a few hours.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:29 PM

Default Mean spirited question

No offense, but has anybody checked this thing for security to make sure it's not trying to communicate out, e.g., keystroke logger etc? ZoneAlarm would seem to do the trick.