Corie 44 17.19%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Re: RESULTS

oh, looked like irc
Old 10-30-2005, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys have it completely backwards. He doesn't want something to stick himself inside, he wants something to stick inside himself. He's gonna gerbilize it.

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hope not.

This should now be moved to the Krimson challenge forum if you're right...
Old 10-30-2005, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[22:31] Evan: wtf this guy is talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought he was jokingly implying that he used the frozen can to ice down his blue balls. if it isn't that, I can't even imagine wtf it is.

[/ QUOTE ]
that's what i thought too, but now i prefer the idea of him humping a can of frozen concentrated orange juice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the icy butt plug theory that Blarg proposed is much funnier
Old 10-31-2005, 12:31 AM

Default Re: Why do girls go home with you if they\'re not going to sleep with y

Essentially, you have no clue what you're doing. You got past the hard part and [censored] up the easy part.
Old 10-31-2005, 12:37 AM

Wow. I'm pretty glad no one understood that statement because it made for some interesting interpretations. I'm glad this inspired such debate. One dude got it right, it was to ice my blue balls. They were bad, like almost not being able to walk bad. My favorite guess is that I was going to 'gerbalize' it though.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Essentially, you have no clue what you're doing. You got past the hard part and [censored] up the easy part.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of you who are putting the OP down for not hitting this are, on some level, joking.

How old is the girl? 20? I doubt she's very comfortable with sex yet. It's entirely possible she's some sort of 'makeout slut'. Maybe she's religious, maybe she thinks you're going to tell all your friends what a ho she is if she [censored] you. She could even be a virgin. At her age, all of these things are infinitely more likely than him not being man enough to close the deal.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:22 AM

I doubt she's very comfortable with sex yet. It's entirely possible she's some sort of 'makeout slut'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally this is a possibility, but doesn't the fact that she's naked change things? Sure, if she went home with him and they're fooling around on the couch, then he goes to take off her clothes and she denies, that sounds like a 'makeout slut.' But she's completely nude on the bed. It just seems like it's something else. Seriously. The clothes came off. The rule should be "If she gets bare, then you are there."
Old 10-31-2005, 01:29 AM

Maybe she just wanted to get off but didn't feel like dealing with your junk. Is a trimming possibly in order? Late on a Valtrex dosage? Cheesy residue from not showering?

The bottom line is that if you have a naked girl on your bed under her own free will and power....then she needs to empty your nutsack in some way shape or form.

-tpir
Old 10-31-2005, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because when they decided to go home with you, you hadn't [censored] up yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is actually pretty accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing you're right, but I'm also wondering what the hell he did between the time she got naked and the time she decided not to go through with it? It must have been pretty bad. Have any of the girls here done this before? Gotten anked and then decided nevermind? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 01:38 AM

I don't think it has to come down to what he did. Lots of girls are pretty mixed up, especially sexually, and/or pretty repressed, especially sexually. Just because they've got the religious terrors or whatever doesn't mean they don't like getting their boobs sucked and a finger up their twat. But it's kind of an earth-shaking big deal to some to take it to the next step. Lots of girls aren't too clear on what they want or who they want to be, just like guys. Except guys pretty much have only one gear sexually, which is forward at full speed at almost any hole that holds still for it.