Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2005, 12:57 AM

Default Re: This can\'t be possible.

[ QUOTE ]
it belongs to dblgutshot. well known pokerstars player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is that guy really? Seemed like people were convinced it was Lederer for quite some time.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:10 AM

When you multitable do you worry about game selection or do you just sit at x amount of tables and play for a few hours? How important is game selection and when do you have time to monitor other games? I 4 table right now, but I'm constantly sweating the other games making sure I get in on the best ones. Part of me thinks it might be worth it to just sit back and play, collect bonuses and the other word instead of hopping from game to game every 15 minutes.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:18 AM

LMAO, nh
Old 09-19-2005, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it belongs to dblgutshot. well known pokerstars player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is that guy really? Seemed like people were convinced it was Lederer for quite some time.

[/ QUOTE ]

His real name is Jim Bagleaducia, and fairly well known high stakes player and failed actor.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:23 AM

If the table falls below two fish (in decent position relative to me) or something horrible happens to my position I leave. Getting more fish than two is a plus, but not something I fret over.

Tables with fish but a bad position get scrapped as well. When 6-tabling I think I generally drop a table every 20-30 minutes on average. Initial table selection does take a while though, probably 15-20 minutes from starting to having 6 tables running.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:30 AM

I was thinking about getting a projector for poker. It seems like the resolutions projectors can handle aren't good enough to get 4 tables. Anyone have any good info on this.

Here's a pic I found on google.

Old 09-19-2005, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the resolutions projectors can handle aren't good enough to get 4 tables

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-19-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking about getting a projector for poker. It seems like the resolutions projectors can handle aren't good enough to get 4 tables. Anyone have any good info on this.

[/ QUOTE ]
If your gonna go big why not go all the way. Get 8 projectors. You could put 1 table on each wall and 4 on the ceiling. Get some surround sound goin and kill all the lights. The only other thing you'll need is one of those gravity rings things so you can twist and spin in any direction you want. I think we can all agree that a fog machine and some disco balls could only liven this party up. Couple hits of acid, few lasers, and Revolution 9 playing in the background and you should turn into the lawnmower man in no time.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If your gonna go big why not go all the way. Get 8 projectors. You could put 1 table on each wall and 4 on the ceiling. Get some surround sound goin and kill all the lights. The only other thing you'll need is one of those gravity rings things so you can twist and spin in any direction you want. I think we can all agree that a fog machine and some disco balls could only liven this party up. Couple hits of acid, few lasers, and Revolution 9 playing in the background and you should turn into the lawnmower man in no time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, get one of those robo chairs that you can lean back in and control yourself with a remote. That would be awesome!
Old 09-19-2005, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, get one of those robo chairs that you can lean back in and control yourself with a remote. That would be awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

OK OK wiseguys. I'm just thinking that after several hours of sitting 18 inches from a monitor, it might be nice to get a fresh prospective. Matbe a little easier on the eyes ya know.

........Alright...You caught me.... I really want to set up a huge drive in style screen in my yard so all my neighbors can see.