Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Most Graphic Thing You\'ve Ever Seen In Real Life

My first job was a burger jockey at an A&W on the main street in my town, with a speed limit of 40. I was cleaning a table next to a window when I heard a giant smash. I looked up just in time to see a body get thrown from a jeep and get hit by oncoming traffic. Some housewife in an SUV was mega speeding when the jeep pulled out of the parking lot across the street right in front of her. Everyone breaking caused 5 or six other big wrecks, only the lady in the jeep died though. That was a [censored] mess, blood and cars and glass all over the [censored] road.

A few years later I saw a guy jump off a hotel in califonia. We saw it from our hotel, it was kind of freaky, but not as gruesome as that car wreck.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:26 PM

japanese bukkake. I can barely sit through that s**t.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:48 PM

Default let\'s see...

the most graphic thing I've ever witnessed was when I directed a video for John "Buttman" Stagliano and I saw Aurora Snow take 5 cocks up her ass one after the other, then one in her twat while 2 fu*ked her [censored] at the same time, and then later they all came on her face.

does that count?
NSFW
Old 08-15-2005, 06:49 PM

Default Re: let\'s see...

Your link is broken...not that I'm interested in seeing the picture
Old 08-15-2005, 06:50 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

image doesn't work. i thought you've been doing lesbian work for a long time, aurora is fairly recent.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:56 PM

i freelanced ocassionally....shot Aurora maybe three years ago...

fixed the link...

aurora
Old 08-15-2005, 07:00 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

banging jenna jameson would be cool for me to have a story to tell but i'm not envious of it. i'm not into her and i would get as much worth out of banging any other attractive celebrity. not that i have. but i would be very jealous of anybody nailing aurora in a not-for-pay situation.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:10 PM

i've seen a guy die from massive blunt trauma. he appearently flew off a jump on his smowboard going way too fast and pancaked from about 40ft up onto ice. i was in the parking lot as they were about to load him into a chopper. he died, they took a look at his injuries and decided that he was way beyond hope of recessitation(sp?). it was not fun to see.

i also once saw a guy lose his axis throwing a 360 over some stumps. he landed on one on his back and it pushed two of his ribs out through his side. gross. he lived, though.

one more (i ski a ton, so i see these things, unfourtunatly) my freind once fell on his arm, and, though he kept skiing, it was pretty clearly broken. when we finally got him to go to the ski patrol and get it looked at... they pulled off his glove, he screamed (what a pussy!) and about a cup of blood and some little chuncks of bone came pouring out of the glove. ick. watching them set it was almost worse than that.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:50 PM

I did some work in Texas a few years ago and they gave me a pickup truck to drive so I was up high enough to see the details of an accident that happened one morning. There was a construction delay at a 4 way stop but some guy didn't want to wait so he pulled out around us and got smoked by a big cube van. It was completely his fault and I told the cops I thought he was totally nuts. The truck had smashed into the top of the windshield and the small sedan had caroomed off to the side of the road. The truck driver was alright. Right after the accident I ran to the car and saw what was left of the driver. The steering wheel was imbedded into his mid-section about half way and his head was a pretty impossible angle so I knew he was dead. But the whole front right side of the car was splattered with blood because his right arm was torn off although I didn't see where the actual arm had gotten too. Pretty gross but that's not the most graphic part.

While I was waiting around and talking to the police a couple of tow trucks pulled up and apparantly had arranged to tow the wreck away once the corpse was removed and the statements taken. One of the tow truck drivers hanging around was a typical big beerbelly bearded guy with a dirty white shirt. He was poking around the car when I saw him reach in the smashed passenger side window and pull out something covered in blood that I hadn't noticed before. It was the dead man's brown bag lunch splattered with gore. The horrible motherfucker tow truck driver then proceeded to eat the sandwiches from the dead guy's lunch at the side of the road. Only then did I feel sick and grabbed a cop and said, "Jesus, do you see that?" but the cop said, "That's nothing, I've seen those guys steal watches off of dead peoples wrists." I can't seem to remember the features of the dead guy very well but I'll never forget that filthy [censored] towtruck driver cramming what looked like a PBJ sandwich into his mouth and wiping the blood from the bag onto his shirt.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:03 PM

I was in a hospital emergency room one time and while there I see this women rushed in with paramedics and she was puking up blood and vomit. I over heard one of the guys say she drank a bunch of cleaning household products.
The women looked so [censored] up I wonder if she died or not.