Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Problem with SNG tracker

Ok, changed my time format settings. Is there any way I can change the tournaments that SNG Tracker has already imported to the new time format? When I set up a filter now for, e.g., time more than 18:00:00, I get no results (I presume because all of the existing entries have the time in the old format). Or would I have to re-import them all?
Old 06-27-2005, 12:04 AM

Tried out your software tonight. Great Job!

I did manual entry and can't figure out how to adjust for 6 man table. The 10 man standard setup is putting my 3rd place finishes to ITM.

Help please!
Old 06-27-2005, 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Please, zip up ones that fail and send them over. I've had various people say they've got hands that don't work, but I still haven't had any sent through. I can't fix these bug unless I get copies! Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hood,

First of all, thanks for a great piece of software. It really is fantastic, and I would gladly PAY for it. Please ignore the people that are slagging it.

That said, w/r/t the HH impots that fail- I have a few that didn't import as well, so I just examined them to see what was going on. It turns out they are RING games.

If the tourney is somethign weird like a Step tourney, the console will show it in the description. IE- "File format not recognized, Party #24242352 Step 4 Tournament"

If it's just a ring game, it will not have that descriptor.

I think if people took a minute to crack open one of the "tournament" histories that aren't being improted, they'd find they are ring games.

You probably aren't getting any examples because there are none. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This could be it. I'll keep my eye out for the next time
I notice it and let you know, one way or the other.

Suerte,
Jonathan
Old 06-27-2005, 07:35 AM

this defenetly is not the problem as I play exclusively SNG's. BTW I have the same problem with SNG pro.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:18 AM

Again, please send through these hand histories. It shows you in the console what files failed. Just zip up a few of 'em and send them over. I can't fix this unless I get example hand histories. I'm very confident I can get a fix for this if you send them through.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:19 AM

I'de like to, but I can not reveal my screename to anyone, sorry. other people have this problem, ask them.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tried out your software tonight. Great Job!

I did manual entry and can't figure out how to adjust for 6 man table. The 10 man standard setup is putting my 3rd place finishes to ITM.

Help please!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid only 10-man SNG's are supported. The payout structure and finish distribution is hard-coded in to the software. I will look to supporting others but you're the first to request it and it's quite a big change. Don't think it'll make it in to v0.2.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'de like to, but I can not reveal my screename to anyone, sorry. other people have this problem, ask them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you KIDDING me?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2005, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you post a thread asking for help with a bug in the program, but then refuse to send me the HH so I can fix it? What kind of response did you expect? What do you really think I'm going to do armed with your screenname? You can change it on Party every 6 months...

And why don't you just do a find/replace on the file and replace your name with something else.
Old 06-27-2005, 01:04 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!