Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Average BB tilted away?
Less than 1 BB / 100 hands 12 48.00%
About 1 BB / 100 hands 11 44.00%
About 2 BB / 100 hands 1 4.00%
Greater than 2 BB / 100 hands 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2005, 01:47 PM

Default Re: test 20

Alright, guys, we've had our fun with this thread, but I think at this point most of the good jokes have been made. This is just going to turn into an endless string of 2+2 cliches. I'll leave this thread alive for now, but when I get home this evening, I'm going to lock it, not to hide my booty shaking, but because it's kicking strategy off the front page.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, guys, we've had our fun with this thread, but I think at this point most of the good jokes have been made. This is just going to turn into an endless string of 2+2 cliches. I'll leave this thread alive for now, but when I get home this evening, I'm going to lock it, not to hide my booty shaking, but because it's kicking strategy off the front page.

[/ QUOTE ]

tl;dr (I have a very short attention span)
Old 09-29-2005, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have notified the moderator of this thread...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-29-2005, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im so lost dudes.

[/ QUOTE ]

No sweat man. It's a 6-handed game, really loose and aggressive. There's a bet and a raise in front of you, and you're on the button with an ace and an Uno card. What do you do?

You q, of course.

Edit: Specifically, q the maximum.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are ignoring this moderator because he admittedly dances in a square for voluntary enjoyment and under no binding law, punishment, or contract is forced to do so. The rest of his words are gibberish to you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the message i got when i tried to reply to wookie's postings- can't figure out where it came from. Greg maybe?
Old 09-29-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is now about the fact that you dance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might take offense to this if I didn't have women in 5 states (well, 4 states and 1 province) who desperately want me to return so they can make violent love to me. This fact is approximately 90% due to my dancing ability, and about 10% to my stunning good looks.

Edit: I guess I can leave this thread live, at least until it starts to resemble that monstrosity over in, what was it, NVG? Someone posted a test, and then it took on a life of its own.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was in poker theory and that the good lord they locked it 600 responses is a bit to far but man it was some of the heariest laughs out of the 4 hours of reading. It mad me wonder "will I enjoy hell this much"
Old 09-30-2005, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is now about the fact that you dance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might take offense to this if I didn't have women in 5 states (well, 4 states and 1 province) who desperately want me to return so they can make violent love to me. This fact is approximately 90% due to my dancing ability, and about 10% to my stunning good looks.

Edit: I guess I can leave this thread live, at least until it starts to resemble that monstrosity over in, what was it, NVG? Someone posted a test, and then it took on a life of its own.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was in poker theory and that the good lord they locked it 600 responses is a bit to far but man it was some of the heariest laughs out of the 4 hours of reading. It mad me wonder "will I enjoy hell this much"

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the bump... Someone want to post a linkto the pker theory thread, I couldn't find it. (looking for a locked thread) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2005, 04:50 AM

i normally just lurk, but thought i'd chime in and say this is the funniest thread i have ever read. period.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can you at least put it in OOT then?

oh, and can we please make your new title: "Women In 5 States" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]