Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Andy Ried Kicks TO out of Practice

Jesus, listening to TO and Drew Rosenhouse cry about his contract THAT HE SIGNED LAST YEAR and how he risked his career to play in the Super Bowl is making me sick.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, right now they are cutting in to Daily News Live on Comcast "live at T.O.'s House." T.O. is in his yard playing one on one basketball with his brother. T.O. is dunking. Now they are interviewing his brother. Who is just as big of a jackass as T.O. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys like TO make it harder for the black athlete get respect from society.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you're reaching, amigo.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a break. TO, Kenny Rogers, they're self absorbed jerk offs.And that is all. There are no grand societal implications for their juvenile behavior.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:38 PM

Wow...tell me you guys saw him on ESPN tonight during the Packers game. What an idiot. He's such a retard....wait, that's not being fair to retarded people.

Hey Rosenrosen (yeah, took that from fletch), we get it, he signed some sort of secret contract. Wow....like a broken record.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:01 AM

Im now watching the whole cast of NFL Live bash the hell out of him.

quite amusing.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Kasey [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2005, 06:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, listening to TO and Drew Rosenhouse cry about his contract THAT HE SIGNED LAST YEAR and how he risked his career to play in the Super Bowl is making me sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW the Eagles released a statement that said that the "double secret" waiver that T.O. signed is a figment of his imagination. They never asked him to sign a waiver.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, right now they are cutting in to Daily News Live on Comcast "live at T.O.'s House." T.O. is in his yard playing one on one basketball with his brother. T.O. is dunking. Now they are interviewing his brother. Who is just as big of a jackass as T.O. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you're reaching, amigo.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually.. he's 100% right.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:39 AM

Default Hines Ward and the TO saga

Here in Pittsburgh, it seems like all this TO drama is helping Hines Ward maintain his fan support throughout his own holdout. He appears to be very professional about it compared to that lunatic in Philly. It seems like most people here are so glad that he is Hines Ward and not Terrel Owens that they think the team should give him what he wants.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:42 AM

``Our hope, obviously, is that he comes back next week and is what he can be in every sense, whether that's how he contributes to the team on the field or off the field,'' team president Joe Banner said Thursday. ``We've been clear that the choices are to play under this contract or not. I'm not sure he still believes that, but we've said from Day 1 those were the choices on the table and he had to make a choice between one of the two things.

``That's not going to change.''

Link
Old 08-12-2005, 01:16 PM

Default Drew Rosenhaus Strikes

Rosenhaus won't get a penny unless TO gets a new contract (he wasn't TOs agent when TO signed). Obviously Rosenhaus has convinced TO that he can get him more money, if not in Philly somewhere else. Last year Mike McKenzie switched to Rosenhaus and started demanding a trade during the summer before the 2004 season and screaming how much he hated Green Bay and Sherman. McKenzie had 2 years left on his contract. McKenzie showed up after the season started and promplty sustained an injury. Green Bay worked a trade for him eventually and McKenzie started playing for the Saints right away. McKenzie got himself a new deal with the Saints this year. Javon Walker recently switched to Rosenhaus and then started talking of a holdout. Anyway I think Rosenhaus has a reputation with the players and I'm sure the he and TO have cooked up something to get him a trade. Again Rosenhaus won't make a dime off of TO unless TO signs a new contract. I don't have any problem with players trying to get a new deal but TOs seven year $49 million contract with a big signing bonus and a lot of the money being paid the first 3 years of the contract does make it seem like he may be being a tad bit greedy. I pointed out to a few people that if the Packers cave in to Walker who has 2 years left on his contract, what's to stop him from asking for a new deal one year after signing a multiyear contract? I guess Philly is drawing the line with TO and will try to move him. Lotsa luck. I mean TO signed a seven year deal and wants to renegotiate after one year of it.