Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2005, 07:36 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.27 Released

Quick suggestion:

On game time when the player hadnt called a bet yet his aggression showed as an infinity sign instead of 0.0. This is extremely helpfull for players that you only have 50 or so hands on.

EDIT: and please if it doesnt take but a few minutes show Mogobu how to fix the pokergrapher for postgres
Old 09-14-2005, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick suggestion:

On game time when the player hadnt called a bet yet his aggression showed as an infinity sign instead of 0.0. This is extremely helpfull for players that you only have 50 or so hands on.

EDIT: and please if it doesnt take but a few minutes show Mogobu how to fix the pokergrapher for postgres

[/ QUOTE ]

PA Hud already uses "oo" to represent infinite aggression when a player never calls.

It looks like someone else it taking a crack at adding PostgreSQL support to PokerGrapher.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quick suggestion:

[/ QUOTE ]

PA Hud already uses "oo" to represent infinite aggression when a player never calls.

It looks like someone else it taking a crack at adding PostgreSQL support to PokerGrapher.

[/ QUOTE ]
It appears that the "oo" only shows up for aggression by street. If you look at overall aggression factor it still shows as 0.00
Old 09-15-2005, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It appears that the "oo" only shows up for aggression by street. If you look at overall aggression factor it still shows as 0.00

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take a closer look at it, thanks for letting me know.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:36 PM

Attention: Alpha Testers needed!

I've got basic UltimateBet support coded in addition to some additional filtering methods. I am looking for people to help me test this functionality prior to making another official beta release.

To qualify, you must already have PA Hud installed and configured and be pretty comfortable with it. You must be able to spend some time over the next 2-3 days testing the UltimateBet code at least for a couple hours total. You must also be willing to discuss issues and problems with me over AIM so that I can get bugs fixed ASAP. Finally, you must be willing to download multiple versions as I make changes (several times a day perhaps).

If you are interested, please send me an PM stating so. I'm only looking for about 5-6 people to help me with this, so it's pretty much first come first serve. In the PM, please let me know how much time you are able to spend testing the UltimateBet code.