Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Hey bump .....

Thanks Bump. I thought that was the case - and am sad to learn it is correct. As such I am guessing my avatar isn't visible to anyone (you guys all see the little "x" - now I know what it means...).

BTW Jake, my 300 posts over the last 8 months or so are dwarfed by your (almost) 9000(!) posts over the last 15 months. I really thought you knew a way to upload pics from my pc to 2+2. I guess I need to use a service....
Old 05-16-2005, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Jake, my 300 posts over the last 8 months or so are dwarfed by your (almost) 9000(!) posts over the last 15 months. I really thought you knew a way to upload pics from my pc to 2+2. I guess I need to use a service....

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. Sorry. Yea. Use Photobucket. It's free and easy.
Old 05-16-2005, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so what exactly is bothering you ? The pics you reposted and the timeline of this incident are not even close. and youre comparing 4 different girls, its not a mystery im just having fun man relax.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough

It was more a "holy [censored] what the [censored] " on the spot reaction at the time, i got over it and two days was just the time away i needed away to clear half the Full Tilt sign up bonus. But thats neither here nor there..the story behind the pics was more of a way to give the post more entertainment value rather then a discussion on my relationship etiquette. I look to bring fun discussion to the forum ... you came across weird to me thats all. Like the reposting and questioning who's who, wasnt cool.

I disagree with your stance that is all. I don't think that you have any ground to stand on given my previous knowledge of you and your relationship etiquitte (note: I am not criticizing you for posting the previous pics, rather I am quite grateful.) I think that you do not have a right to be angry at your gf given said previous actions plus the fact that not anticipating strippers was your own damn fault. If you have trust issues with your girl I would imagine that she should have the same issues with you.

As for the smoking in the house, that was disrespectful but is not a reason alone to break up with your woman.

[/ QUOTE ]