[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, WtSD is 30%

[/ QUOTE ]

Bullshit.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pullin in around 4BB/100.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely bullshit.

I don't get why people would troll here. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2005, 08:59 AM

Default Re: 80% W$SD

Deleted post so I can continue to exploit you fools on the table. Good day.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys need to lay off. I currently have a 68% win at showdown, a 50% chance of winning a hand when seeing the flop, a 37% went to showdown percent and 17% volunteer to put in pot at the .50/1 game right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're running hot. Congratulations. Come back when you hit 50k hands or so.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:11 AM

Typical response. I just won't bother posting anything constructive if you guys can't put more than a three sentence post together.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys need to lay off. I currently have a 68% win at showdown, a 50% chance of winning a hand when seeing the flop, a 37% went to showdown percent and 17% volunteer to put in pot at the .50/1 game right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're running hot. Congratulations. Come back when you hit 50k hands or so.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-09-2005, 09:16 AM

Sorry if you don't like the response, but I promise you that you won't be able to maintain a 37% WSD and a 68% W$SD. If you maintain that WSD, your W$SD is going to fall like a brick. If you maintain that W$SD, your WSD is going to drop to something absurd like 20% or so.

Bookmark this thread and check back in after 50,000 or so.

Edit: Oh and by the way, you wouldn't want to maintain a 68% W$SD anyway. "Improving" this stat means getting it lower. We could quibble over exactly what the optimal range for W$SD is, but you're definitely way over it.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

um you are running good over a small sample dude, thats all it is, and you are too tight

[ QUOTE ]
The key to this is super-aggression in the right spots and putting opposition on the defensive, quite often three-betting preflops and literally scaring the [censored] out of the opposition by forcing them into submission. If you cannot do this you need to select a game where you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

the reason .5/1 is a great game is because too many people calldown with very little, not because you can drive them off a hand

[ QUOTE ]
Most people at low limit don't bet or raise the river against such people unless they are ahead or trying to bluff. Using our brains for about 2 seconds can figure out which ones we need to call down and which ones we don't. I suppose it's the 20% for him while it's 32% for me that we have trouble with, most of the others are pretty solid of a read. Is that so hard and difficult to imagine?

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't understand potodds and how they pertain to river play, plain and simple .. if you are getting 8/1 and your opponent is bluffing 20% of the time, you NEED TO CALL, even though you lose 80% of the time, its better than folding. the only way a W$SD should be as high as you 2 are at, is if you can always see your opponents hole cards, and therefore only lose at SD when your bluffs fail. I think both you and the OP are suffering from putting your opponent on a specific hand and never a range of hands, and playing accordingly, w/ folding being the prefered option if you aren't sure

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you guys really value the way some of these people play on the lower limit tables. Many of them are four tabling with no sense of understanding what is going on in their immediate game and are betting their hands for what it's worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

less than 1% of the .5/1 players play more than 2tables

[ QUOTE ]
From what I hear you saying in this thread is that if you don't have a somewhat average win rate, you somehow are giving up too much. Have we forgot about hand reading skills in this forum or do we all just call a big pot because it's big and not when it's so obvious that a guy who never bluffs suddenly bets into you on the river. I have saved so many bets long term just because of finding and exploiting these predictable players who don't read TOP or HEFAP. Come back to reality folks.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is limit holdem, the pot is always offering 3/1, you are giving up a lot of money by sticking to a rigid read in big pots. also you are still at .5/1, its not like you are this great player, its a soft level, and many of the people in this thread have beaten it for a good rate, and moved up, some are playing 3/6 and higher.

[ QUOTE ]
If you have a pot 6x the BB and it's suddenly bet 1x on the river as you are sure he's doing it because you won't bet but just "knows" you are going to call, you should FOLD. Now take that same pot and player, make it 10x and we should probably call more which is why we are losing between 20-32% of showdowns even though we should probably still be folding. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

more BS, if I win at SD 20-32% in either example(and you are wrong about your opponents) folding is a mistake, if in the second example you win 32% of the time, folding is a 2.2BB mistake, which is worse than any preflop play you can make, and most flop/turn mistakes as well. for like the 10th time in your post you have babbled on about being perfect with your reads, but you need to understand that your opponents have ranges of hands, and quite often you beat a portion of them, but not all .. and are getting good potodds to see

[ QUOTE ]
Don't give me any spew about how I would be giving up too much either because I ain't buying it....long term against opponents who would know this and exploit the tactic, sure...but against zombies who multi-table and don't pay attention to the hand in front of their face for more than 2 seconds, it's a pretty easy decision.

When I say to myself "oh ship" then I know I need to get out of this hand. Try listening to that voice in your head more and you may actually improve your showdown percent.

[/ QUOTE ]

again few ppl multitable, relative to the total number of players. enjoy running hot, and hell produce that nice WSD37, W$SD68 pic from pt, which if it is true, you are running way way above average, and reality is gonna be tough on you
Old 09-09-2005, 09:34 AM

nice post bottomset
end of thread