Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2005, 08:00 PM

Default Re: What are you the best at?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever pitched a 6 IP perfect game not allowing any hitter to even touch the ball? Didn't think so? My sinker = untouchable

[/ QUOTE ]

no it's not. Are you playing against babies?

[/ QUOTE ]

no. im playing against kids who play baseball for my local high school. i dont, i just own so hardcore.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:10 PM

YESSSSSSSSS!

I cannot in any way put into words how proud I am. Beating a (one time only) former member of the bestest [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] bidding panel in the world. I bid g00t.

Skip, once again thanks for your time and thanks for knowingly chosing a set where I had a chance. I could do the same and pick a bad set of mine and you would be up against appr 220

THX!
Old 04-29-2005, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no. im playing against kids who play baseball for my local high school. i dont, i just own so hardcore.

[/ QUOTE ]

after you said your in HS it kinda drew my attention and i saw your reg date and you posts and...

how long do you sit in these forums on average each day?
after realizing that its prob a ton i took your post count per day and you get like 20 post per day. thats just rediculous unless they are all FYP's and NH's and no text quotes.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i just own so hardcore.

[/ QUOTE ]

after you said your in HS it kinda drew my attention and i saw your reg date and you posts and...

after realizing that its prob a ton i took your post count per day and you get like 20 post per day. thats just rediculous unless they are all FYP's and NH's and no text quotes.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am here lots and lots. i go to school with 6 other kids and i dont really like any of them so thats why. also, homework doesnt take me long at all and if its going to, i probably will either not do it or do it half assed. so i have lots of free time. there's also no sports and i only get to the gym 1x per week. so basically being on the computer is the only thing to do.

edit- i dont think taht many are like 1-liners, most are like 3-4 sentences and sometimes i go into depth. i used to post in ssnl a lot but not really anymore. im basically only here.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i just own so hardcore.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i am here lots and lots. i go to school with 6 other kids and i dont really like any of them so thats why. also, homework doesnt take me long at all and if its going to, i probably will either not do it or do it half assed. so i have lots of free time. there's also no sports and i only get to the gym 1x per week. so basically being on the computer is the only thing to do.

edit- i dont think taht many are like 1-liners, most are like 3-4 sentences and sometimes i go into depth. i used to post in ssnl a lot but not really anymore. im basically only here.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you wasting your time!
first of all how do you go to school with 6 kids?
is it like a homeschool but with a group?
and if you are online all this time, are you playing poker?
and if you arent playing poker, you should pick up halo2... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2005, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dude, you wasting your time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh

[ QUOTE ]
first of all how do you go to school with 6 kids?

[/ QUOTE ]

Making a long story short:

Dropped out of high school beginning of sophomore year, got bored and went to theraputic school for 10 months, hated it and got myself kicked out and went to theraputic wilderness for a month, that sucked by i sucked it up and then i am at this school where it was 10 max but 3 have been kicked out and its basically a halfway house between bad life (theraputic) and normal life (im going to a legit 700-person boarding school next year williston northampton for those interested). what a great run-on

[ QUOTE ]
and if you are online all this time, are you playing poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

We have the slowest access ever and so I dont play much.

[ QUOTE ]
and if you arent playing poker, you should pick up halo2...

[/ QUOTE ]

My last roomate had it, but he got kicked out. anyways, it wasnt fun to play with him because he took all video games too seriously and was a gigantic spaz. also, he played video games as much as i was on the computer and smelled really bad
Old 04-29-2005, 08:38 PM

Archon Commodore 64. Still the best game I ever played.

Joe
Old 04-29-2005, 08:41 PM

*groan*

For the sake of completeness, I could probably beat anyone here at Dance Dance Revolution. I fail anything 10 feet and can't AA half of the 9's, AND haven't played but 30 games in as many weeks, so it's not untoppable or anything. Neither is it a +EV declaration as well.

Also, I bet I could still kick major ass with Shuma-Gorath in the original Marvel Super Heroes, but again, it's been too long.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:43 PM

It's much easier to be good with kids who want to learn what you're teaching.

Joe
Old 04-29-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fast pitch wiffle ball. definetly. not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

no youre not

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever pitched a 6 IP perfect game not allowing any hitter to even touch the ball? Didn't think so? My sinker = untouchable

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not hard when you play against 12 year olds. I seriously play every friday at Mission Beach in SD, CA. Come play anytime. I will take you YARD!