Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 02:25 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
What you're missing is the fact that this girl fired the first salvo by being nasty about Chuddo in her blog. It was only after she did this that Chuddo posted on here, and lied about them bumping nasties. However, what has gotten OOTiots angry is how she treated him in the IM -- it's obvious she staged the whole conversation in order to post it in her blog later on. Had she not done this, things would have blown over and this thread would have been forgotten quickly. However, *she* kept it going with the extreme bitchiness in her blog, not only towards Chuddo, but towards the entire OOT community as well. Now she's reaping what she has sown.

Chuddo tried to apologize to her in their IM conversation, but she would have none of it. Had she accepted his apology instead of completely dismissing it and posting the conversation in her blog to make him look like a loser, the hordes of OOTiots would not have decended on her.

They were both in the wrong...it's just that this girl was much more wrong, and continued being wrong long after Chuddo's original transgression.

[/ QUOTE ]

I consider what she did to be rather tame considering the magnitude of the offense (magnitude from a girl's point of view) Think about the girls you know. Short of killing her dog, is there anything that would be more offensive/piss them off more than finding out some guy is falsely claiming he banged her??

I feel the comments on the blog are all gay, including "im good at poker" but maybe that's some kind of OOT inside joke that I am not aware of.

As for her friend's comments, I don't see the problem. All she is doing is pointing out the obvious. "This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen" etc. As for the "He has never had sex and never will" part, I don't know the OP and don't even recall ever reading any of his posts. So like this girl, this thread is the only thing I can base my opinion of him on. And when I first read her comment I thought that she was dead on.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:27 PM

I can't believe on a forum like this, no one has posted this one yet.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What you're missing is the fact that this girl fired the first salvo by being nasty about Chuddo in her blog. It was only after she did this that Chuddo posted on here, and lied about them bumping nasties. However, what has gotten OOTiots angry is how she treated him in the IM -- it's obvious she staged the whole conversation in order to post it in her blog later on. Had she not done this, things would have blown over and this thread would have been forgotten quickly. However, *she* kept it going with the extreme bitchiness in her blog, not only towards Chuddo, but towards the entire OOT community as well. Now she's reaping what she has sown.

Chuddo tried to apologize to her in their IM conversation, but she would have none of it. Had she accepted his apology instead of completely dismissing it and posting the conversation in her blog to make him look like a loser, the hordes of OOTiots would not have decended on her.

They were both in the wrong...it's just that this girl was much more wrong, and continued being wrong long after Chuddo's original transgression.

[/ QUOTE ]

I consider what she did to be rather tame considering the magnitude of the offense (magnitude from a girl's point of view) Think about the girls you know. Short of killing her dog, is there anything that would be more offensive/piss them off more than finding out some guy is falsely claiming he banged her??

I feel the comments on the blog are all gay, including "im good at poker" but maybe that's some kind of OOT inside joke that I am not aware of.

As for her friend's comments, I don't see the problem. All she is doing is pointing out the obvious. "This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen" etc. As for the "He has never had sex and never will" part, I don't know the OP and don't even recall ever reading any of his posts. So like this girl, this thread is the only thing I can base my opinion of him on. And when I first read her comment I thought that she was dead on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say "Hi" to Cynthia for us, dude.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a forum like what?
Old 09-14-2005, 02:31 PM

This thread has made my work shift fly by, i have coworkers looking over my shoulder trying to figure out why i keep LOL ing so much.

I love the post about the showball effect , so true. I once tried to be funny and posted some personal pics and next thing i knew OOT had my entire photo album with times and dates, names and phone # up , funny stuff. I feel for the OP , poor guy he tried to impress us and failed on all levels. Wish there was something i could do to get in on this .... much better then reading about Katrina and boring stuff like that when you have OOT on a mission.

Hopey,

I though pretending to be a long time lurker was a nice touch. Welcome to the foum PoloPlayer!

Hey, I really liked your coldplay video.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:33 PM

you should have SIIHP, that would give her something to blog about
Old 09-14-2005, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's because:

Old 09-14-2005, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT = NO POK*R

**Damn...too slow**
Closed Thread