Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: What are you the best at?

[ QUOTE ]
I think I can scratch my own balls better than anyone on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a big enough sample size here? How many other people have scratched your balls?
Old 04-28-2005, 03:59 PM

Lets see, your mom. Your sister. .........
lol
Old 04-28-2005, 04:03 PM

Default Re: ice fishing!

Did a lot back in highschool. Not anymore, I am no-where near as good as I used to be, but give me a season and I could get back there. I did a lot of X-games quals. I foreran for the Gravity games. U.S. open. stuff like that.

Catch-
Old 04-28-2005, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Avid, what about the wings?

TSP

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh?
Old 04-28-2005, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, only for fun to get my mind off my issues.

TSP

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL yeah your post got hijacked by adrenaline junkies.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:06 PM

So maybe you are the best bidder on 2+2. You certainly are better than me. And your average score is indeed impressive.

In retrospect, I'll have to agree that 6D is a silly bid. 6H is best, I agree now

3H+pass getting the top mark is just plain idiotic. I still find 3H+X to be the best way of action [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Yes I did know that I had the 2506-hand and doesn't find the pass as stupid as the (whole) panel [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] 4H is in my opinion a very big gamble, X is only for people with very good nerves (and an understanding partner) and 4C is just too <guys in spa>.

But anyway, I got my ass whoped, that's for sure.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to post these problem and congrats on the win
Old 04-28-2005, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All these responses and not a single Contra on NES. Let me be the first to say that I am the best Contra player.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can beat the game without ever dying too, i think that's where "best" peaks out so it's not a really good thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my old roomates could beat it multiple times through on the same play without dying, that was extremely impressive. Doing it once is great but doing it consistently is perfection. I believe he worked on getting the fastest play time as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know when you would put the NES games in the machine and the screen would be all blurry and boxy and stuff...I've beaten the game like that without dying. For that reason, I believe myself to be the best Contra player and now perhaps the most pathetic person alive, woe is me.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All these responses and not a single Contra on NES. Let me be the first to say that I am the best Contra player.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can beat the game without ever dying too, i think that's where "best" peaks out so it's not a really good thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my old roomates could beat it multiple times through on the same play without dying, that was extremely impressive. Doing it once is great but doing it consistently is perfection. I believe he worked on getting the fastest play time as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know when you would put the NES games in the machine and the screen would be all blurry and boxy and stuff...I've beaten the game like that without dying. For that reason, I believe myself to be the best Contra player and now perhaps the most pathetic person alive, woe is me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know how sometimes the tv's all dark and stuff, like when you haven't turned it on? I beat the game like that without dying.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only read a few pages of the thread, but I can't imagine anyone could beat me at Goldeneye or Perfect Dark for the N64. I'd also probably put up a damn good fight on any Mario Kart version.

[/ QUOTE ]

give me 15 min of warmup time on each map before we played and over half the time i'd shut you out. golden eye and perfect dark were awesome, but too bad the spawns aren't random... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2005, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I only read a few pages of the thread, but I can't imagine anyone could beat me at Goldeneye or Perfect Dark for the N64. I'd also probably put up a damn good fight on any Mario Kart version.

[/ QUOTE ]

give me 15 min of warmup time on each map before we played and over half the time i'd shut you out. golden eye and perfect dark were awesome, but too bad the spawns aren't random... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I had the starting points memorized for each map, unfortunately. There's no way you would shut me out, especially on license to kill or minus armor. I always thought (especially in Goldeneye) that armor was pretty lame as you could get in a fight, then just run away and get more armor.