Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: I love you guys

Wait. You were at the Saturday pineapple game at Wynn and I didn't meet you?

-d
Old 11-07-2005, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait. You were at the Saturday pineapple game at Wynn and I didn't meet you?

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't in the game. I was playing 4/8 at that table at the back next to the cage. Which was an interesting game in and of itself. There were three middle aged brothers and their father all to my left, all ultra-loose and fairly aggressive. There was also an 80s hair metal band reject (apologies if this dude is a 2p2er but I'm thinking no way in hell) who I'm pretty sure played 4/8 for 48 hours straight, since he was there EVERY TIME I SAT. And he was also loose aggro, and tilted any time a hand got cracked. Anyway, the family on my left and the hair metal dude frequently got into raising wars which made for enough profit to get me temporarily unstuck for the weekend, until the father (who had suffered a stroke apparently and couldn't use his right arm/hand much) somehow cut his finger open on the rack he was allowed to play out of. Security and a cleaning squad were called, it was an ordeal.

But I kept peeking over at the game and chatted with Dids and bottomset a bit. I didn't realize you were there, I would have definitely said hi. Now I'm all </3 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Did you go to the strip club after the game got broken up or call it a night?
Old 11-08-2005, 12:34 AM

I was in the 4 or 5 seat, to Josh's right, two to the right of Entity. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Yeah, I figured I'd go for the Vegas strip club experience while I was there. I can play poker here anytime. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-d