Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2004, 12:11 AM

Default Re: #1 rule of heads up

funny thing is that i picture him to be an ok guy in real life. however, he comes across as incredibly arrogant. to be incredibly arrogant amongst incredibly arrogant people (usenet) is NOT a good idea. he would no doubt have more business if he was not so young, and could understant this concept.

don't discount rgp tho. it is the VERY LAST unmoderated poker discussion group left. as annie adlin so eloquently put it in a recent rgp vs rgpm post, that is scary. we must protect rgp at any cost, including having to hear from the likes of rowdy, pugum, russ g, and even eugeeneel.

overt censorship is not good. it may be good business, but it is not good at protecting the sanctity of discussion itself.

we have to keep rgp unmoderated, or moderation will destroy some free thinkers that actually have value to contribute to poker discussion.

Old 03-11-2004, 12:32 AM

Most of Russ G's Strategy articles and insights into being a B&M pro is better than 90% of the crap you so self-importantly spew under this moniker....Whether it be the original Granny or this new bogus Granny.
Old 03-11-2004, 12:48 AM

what is up with this whole thing anyway? i guess i showed up here just a bit before granny disappeared so i really don't know what she's all about, but i heard from someone that this reincarnation is not the real granny.. or whatever that means!
Old 03-11-2004, 01:13 AM

Most of Russ G's Strategy articles and insights into being a B&M pro is better than 90% of the crap you so self-importantly spew under this moniker

do you realize that this statement is agreeing with me? or are you one of those schmucks that only read every other word?

the other thing you are missing is that i post humor, not libel. but i still defend his right to lie.

how's that for spew?
(moron)

Old 03-11-2004, 01:22 AM

what is up with this whole thing anyway?

not sure, but what's up with this whole thing of you sucking up to goodguy on 90% of his posts, and vice versa?

do a search. you are either the same person, or lovers.

Old 03-11-2004, 09:52 AM

Why is it whenever two people agree on something they are accussed of being the same person? If someone likes Dutch Boyd, they must actually be Dutch Boyd posting under a different name. If someone talks up Eugeene alot, it must actually be Eugeene posting in secret? And now you think Daryn and Goodguy1 are the same person based on this same lame precedent.

And what unfair advantage would eugeene get if he sat out when you were shortstacked in this proposed heads-up match (that will never happen)? Seems to me if you are down to $80 in a 20-40 match, it would be to eugeene's advantage to take your last 80. Please explain.
Old 03-11-2004, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is it whenever two people agree on something they are accussed of being the same person?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an interesting quirk in these forums. I have been called; Cyndie, TT, Mary, The Eel, Eugene, and thomastem. I don't think I ever agreed with any of their posts yet I'm all of these people and have received over 30 PMs. Some threaten my life while others want me "To confide the secret to them".

Regardless of my staus in life I don't deserve this birage. Please try and be civil.
Old 03-11-2004, 12:54 PM

At least you haven't been called onlinechamp/chimp/chump. Yet.

Simon
Old 03-11-2004, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At least you haven't been called onlinechamp/chimp/chump. Yet.

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear God, pray tell who is that?

What I want to do is get a little poker and give a little poke whilst flirting with the ladies.

That said; Grannie, Mason has nothing on me. Same to the rest of the ladies out there that grace us with their presence.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:27 PM

Dear God, pray tell who is that?

He got banned here a long while back for being a very naughty boy.

Simon