Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2004, 03:07 AM

Default Re: PokerWorld.com using paid props. Read the prop contract here!

[ QUOTE ]
This is too little pay under restrictive conditions for a new low traffic site.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of pay would you say is fair for these conditions?
Old 02-22-2004, 03:08 AM

Default Re: BECAUSE YOU ARE GUILTY

[ QUOTE ]
You robbed your own props, you stupid scumbag

[/ QUOTE ]
As one of Cyndie's FORMER props, I've never been short changed. One one occassion when a site short changed me, she did offer to make up the difference out of her own pocket.
Old 02-22-2004, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Stay away from Poker World

Jek,

What is your problem son? I don't appreciate you listing my email address on this board insinuating a possible connection to a just opened poker site. Now I'm getting crackpot email from people I don't even know, no doubt much of it from you!

After educating you on what is and isn't a 'skin', must I now educate you on manners? On what constitutes delusional behavior? For you don't have one and definately demonstrate the other.

Further, after reading this thread and several others, I must comment that you people here need to get a life. When I came here I was hoping to see discussions pertaining to internet poker. What I find is name calling, accusations, and a whole host of other negative postings. I truly can't believe this is how you people spend your time. It's like a dark abyss for lonely frustrated busy bodies.

So count me out of your little games jek. Your lack of intelligence has been proven, but your ring of pettiness seems to have no boundaries.

Good Day
Old 02-22-2004, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't appreciate you listing my email address on this board insinuating a possible connection to a just opened poker site

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd considering you choose to have your email listed under your profile.
Old 02-22-2004, 03:35 AM

Default Re: BECAUSE YOU ARE GUILTY

I, too, have propped for Cyndie in the past (@BBP) and have not recieved anything but fair treatment. I understand why people dislike her for spamming the forums, but, as far as I know she has never mistreated or cheated her props (at least she has never cheated me). I have never had anything but a positive experience from her in business dealings.

arod
Old 02-22-2004, 04:07 AM

Jedi,

Excuse me, but how does listing my email address in my profile somehow make it correct for another poster to list it in his/her posting, insinuating possible connections to something I don't know about?

Especially when you consider it's a Yahoo! mail address, and I don't know of to many business's that would actually use a Yahoo! address for business purposes. Do you?

So take your self justifying excuses and keep them to yourself next time.

The delusional rantings I am getting through email is quite humorous however. It shows me exactly what level of intelligence most of you people who post here have. Considering I have no connection to what your bitchin about, it makes reading them very very entertaining. I'll post some of the good ones here later so you all can enjoy them.

The ones from the 'something wrong with my brain' dude should prove quite amusing. He has now convinced me there really is something wrong with his brain, and he wasn't just using it as an excuse for not knowing the fundamentals of internet poker sites.

Good Day
Old 02-22-2004, 06:13 AM

Default Re: PokerWorld.com using paid props. Read the prop contract here!

[ QUOTE ]
I liked your offer and signed up to pokerworld.com.

But then I saw your tables.

Sorry to break it to you Anusbung. All online pokerrooms that have 8-handed tables or less are doomed to fail. Believe me. We have seen it before.

The average onlineplayer doesn't like to play shorthanded. When there's 8-max tables it is usually 7 or 6 handed in reality. And tables break accordingly. You only have to look at Partypokers 10-handed tables. When 2-3 players sit out at the table it usually collapses in 2 minutes 50% of the time. What does that tell you????

I can't understand your reasons. I guess it goes something like this..."Let's have less seats at the tables. Maybe 8. Yay. That way we will get more rake an hour ...hooray".

Yes, you will get more rake per table/hour but you will also have a LOT less tables going.

Oh well. Who am I to complain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I now realized the real money tables are indeed 10-handed. When I check out a new site I sign up and try the playmoney tables for a couple of minutes before buying in. The play money tables were 8-handed and I assumed this was the case for real money tables aswell. I was wrong. Sorry for my rant above.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:51 PM

Default Re: PokerWorld.com: Lies, and the Lying Liars That Tell Them:

The only way to get on the mailing list at LiveActionPoker.com is if you or somebody else has entered your email address at one of our web sites.

If you believe that somebody has else entered your email address without your knowledge, please let us know by emailing support@liveactionpoker.com.

If you had signed up and wish to be removed, you may also send your request to that email address. All removal requests are prosessed that same day.

Often times we receive emails from people claiming that they didn't sign up and come to remember that they did a long time ago. Other times we jog their memory by giving them the date and IP address from when they did sign up. (In no way am I implying that this refers to you.)

In summary, if you wish to be removed, please send a remove request to support@liveactionpoker.com. You will be removed from our mailing list that same day.