Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 04:13 PM

Default Re: Follow up

It's clear I need to clarify again

The last thing you need to do is keep clarifying, a couple of people have made good points in your favor, there is no need for you to be further involved.

Lori
Old 02-04-2004, 12:07 PM

Default Re: the truth

First, I got a clarification from the mod. My critter post and humor are safe provided bunches of people don't start complaining. The only thing I can't do is single an individual out. If I get singled out I've been ordered to report it to the mod no matter how entertaining or silly. If a particular person gets upset with my posts but a particular person isn't singled out I am safe. That said I can post again and be myself.

Second I want to make a general statement to all. My word is good and I've never broke it. Period. I would hope no one will falsely attack me as an individual.

Third and most impotant, Rollaj you must come up with at least 1 new pic per week from now on.

Fourth SS and Toons are going down!
Old 02-04-2004, 12:16 PM

Default Re: Partially Banned

Is this a forum for poker or kindergarten recess?
Old 02-04-2004, 12:20 PM

Default Re: Partially Banned

It's a place where critters and other things graze sometimes. I appologize if this post has offended you. If my posting bothers you please feel free to ignore my posts.

Hope to see you in the tourney tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 12:40 PM

You guys have just wasted fifteen minuets of my life trying to work out what this is all about [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It would have been much easier if you had given links to the offending posts rather than have them deleted.

Yah! I know it’s my own fault.
Old 02-04-2004, 12:48 PM

The impotant thing to take out of this thread is the declaration that Rollaj has to come up with new picks each week. The rest is cow chips flying through the air giving people bad hair days.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:07 AM

so basically, youre a tattletale?

please.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:11 AM

THOMASTEM IS A POOPYHEAD.

hows that for singled out!
Old 07-16-2004, 09:29 AM

Being a little confused, I looked up the definition of "poopyhead" in the dictionary. Here's what I discovered.

poopyhead- a person that has too much idle time on their hands and drags back a previous post that is over five months old

It all makes much more sense now.

Husker
Old 07-16-2004, 09:36 AM

O.K.

#1)"I just received a PM from the mod that if more than this 1 person had complained I would have been immidiately barred and that I need to drop the issue."

WTH, When "I" bitched the other day I didn't mean ban long time posters who PM and are helpful to new "POSTERS" even though they have been reading a long time!

Wanna know what is funny, well actually it is the exact opposite!!!!! After I made my post bitching about how poor the forum moderation was here (internet gambling ONLY) T.T. Wrote me a prive PM Explaining to me how I should of worded it and why some people might take it the wrong way! In other words COMING TO THE MOD'S DEFENSE!!!!!!!!

Mr. Mod - How many of your long tome posters are willing to back you up and not even MENTION it a couple days later when they are being threatened with permenant dalmation (is that a dog? Or the right word I was looking for! LOL).

All Kidding aside, TT Suprisingly sends pm's to new posters at the baord and tells them what to do to improve their image... he plays but jesus CHRIST if you cant have fun on the internet a little bit - WTH is the world coming to ?

I don't care if TT Does have 999 personalities... wait, I am in pervert mode 6,969 personalities hehe....... He is not a pain in the ass with consant SPAMMING! Want your Rake 1000 X over site to be advertised PAY FOR IT !

I say leave him the hell alone and realize where you should be focusing your attention, the spammers - not the people who cause controversy. Contreversy = More posts at your board = more impressions = more advertising money for you !!

Jesus, business 101. I'll pry be cut oh well... Just shocks me how people,,, Ah never mind I'm to lazy to type another couple paragraphs out!
Closed Thread