Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Open letter to poser-indy-music-scenesters

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea why this was posted.

I have no idea how this guy has made it to 1250+ posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't know who bad beetz is? stfu n00b

[/ QUOTE ]

I ain't part of your [censored]' crew. My sample size is this post. It's incomprehensibly dumb, and I'll stack the subtlety of my sense of humor up against any of you strutting East Coast bustaz. I'm hardly the Judge or the Jury, but give me five good reasons why I should give this stream-of-consciousness rant on the are-you-[censored]-kidding-me Go-Gos? the time of day. Let's go, boys. OOT Cliques Thread redux? You don't want that dragon on your back again, do you Matty? Rec'a'nize!

[/ QUOTE ]

bad beetz will not get an asterisk for this because his posts are just plain good. not to mention, he was one of the people who got the original Crimson challenges off the ground. he did the camera work, then demolished a stick of butter for the sake of our entertainment.

plus, this original post is great. it's making all of the hipsters red with anger and that is funny [censored]. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 01:29 AM

Great point bro. Don't listen to the haters in this thread.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:30 AM

The "East Coast Bustaz" are hereby defined as:

Daryn
El Diablo
Matty

and your local affiliated vassals. This will be the lawful name of you and your crew, from now down through the ages into perpetuity, or until the Last Trump calls us home.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do people argue over things like music or movies? Doesn't it all come down to personal preference?

[/ QUOTE ]

It always starts with someone trying to get another to appreciate a style that that person doesn't like. I am very guilty of this. However, I have taken 8 people who claimed that they would never like Dave Matthews Band and turned them into hardcore DMB fans. This has benefited me greatly by allowing me to play DMB music around them and going to concerts with some of them. I will continue to be annoying when it occasionally pays off.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:33 AM

n00b
Old 11-22-2005, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
n00b

[/ QUOTE ]

Back on up, baby, back on up. Do I have to flash my creds again? The cream of OOT wisdom and The Triforce behind me, and you think I'm the nigga to steal on? Best checkit.

(The blow-up doll thread is [censored] genius, of course. "Best Buddy" is pretty lame, as is "running red light." I see a dude who gets [censored] up a lot and does [censored] up [censored]. There's always a place for that guy, but you ain't exactly gotta walk up Kilimanjaro to find one around here, y'know? As for Crimson Challenge - nigga, please. That [censored] mighta had legs if you hadn't beat it into the ground in Week One.)
Old 11-22-2005, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As for Crimson Challenge - nigga, please. That [censored] mighta had legs if you hadn't beat it into the ground in Week One.)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more about being willing to do the filming and really being responsible for getting the Crimson Challenge series started. The good quality of the video and sudden step up to the butter challenge are icing on the cake. You have to give respect when respect is earned. Quality of post are subjective but organizing an OOT event is clearly objectivly noteworthy.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:24 AM

Okay, organizing an OOT event = always good. Mad propz. But I don't care about guys eating butter, or karate-kicking, or anyathat [censored]. (Paladino WAS mildly enjoyable.) Stupid prop bet productions like that just aren't funny or exciting or anything like that to me. Again, I stand on my rep for knowing what is and isn't funny.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The "East Coast Bustaz" are hereby defined as:

Daryn
El Diablo
Matty

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, I guess geography isn't one of your strengths...
Old 11-22-2005, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, organizing an OOT event = always good. Mad propz. But I don't care about guys eating butter, or karate-kicking, or anyathat [censored]. (Paladino WAS mildly enjoyable.) Stupid prop bet productions like that just aren't funny or exciting or anything like that to me. Again, I stand on my rep for knowing what is and isn't funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, don't be a comedy snob. Stupid is sometimes very funny. I recommend you watch Inside the Actors Studio with Mike Meyers. He speaks very intelligently about this (it's also an uberfunny episode)