Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 01:05 PM

Default Re: Ever sit next to a transvesite or other weird person?

he said more than just they are weird, OP is dumb, and the thread was stupid anyways.

take your bashing back to west virginia hillbilly boy
Old 11-15-2005, 01:10 PM

I once had a guy sit next to me that was so drunk he couldn't walk and knew almost nothing about poker. We were playing a small stakes cash game and he kept trying to go all in. He proceded to stomp everybody at the table, tripling his starting amount. Luckily he lost a good portion to me before he got up and left everybody else at the table pissed off.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:22 PM

His posting history prior to this post was reason enough.

Also, this post was hopefully reason enough.

I just want to know what the stars are for?
Old 11-17-2005, 09:16 PM

Apparently some people have taken offense at my original post, and I would like to apologize, as I was not making value judgements against gays or transvesites, nor did I mean to offend anyone. Apparently some thought I was a bigot and this post was reason enough to ban me from this site.

Let me clarify what I meant and what I didnt mean in the OP.
When asked if anyone had sat next to someone non-desirable, freaky, filthly, or otherwise, I was not assigning these things to gays or transvestites. What I was meaning to ask was if anyone had had a strange experience sitting next to a non-typical personal at the poker table. Whether this was freaky as in bizarre, weird as in strange, filthly as in hygenically unclean (not sexually perverse), or otherwise non-desirable (as in someone you wouldnt necessarily want to sit next to all the time), I didnt meant to assign any of these adjectives to homosexuals.

I can see how people who read the original post mistakingly assumed I was saying that gays and transvesties are weird, freaky, filtly (as in sexually perverse), and undersirable.

I WAS NOT making this presumption or assignment.

I apologize if I offended anyone as I believe in the Constitution and its bill or rights do not believe in non-tolerance of any kind.

sincerely
-J
Closed Thread