Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Cool Guys

[ QUOTE ]
The other day a guy posted this pic in the 1 table forum. This is the kind of guy I am speaking of:

I mean, this guy prolly couldnt spell his own name and look at these chicks. This is a special gene that god that Indy cannot obtain.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

just another guy with hot sisters. be yourself.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:57 PM

Those are definitely hard to overcome.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:59 PM

Lets face it guys who are reasonably good looking have an advantage. They get more initial interest from women because they first and foremost approve of what they see.

I woman will at very least give a good looking guy the time of day.

But it only gets the door ajar, you still need to be able to string some sort of a sentence together.

I think confidence is attractive to women, they want to feel like you've got your chit together and the more you actually do have your chit together the better you will do.

If we are talking about real relationships and not just getting laid think about this

You can't expect someone to love you if you don't love yourself.

Sure no one has a perfect life but if you are happy with most aspects of your life whether it be your career path, your friends, family etc you will project an air of confidence and contentment which women I believe are attracted to.

Of course some men take this to far and confidence turns to arrogance then your ahole, but they still get laid.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
be yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Worst advice ever. Find out what the girl wants in a man and then be that person. Confidence is the best thing to have with women.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
be yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Worst advice ever. Find out what the girl wants in a man and then be that person. Confidence is the best thing to have with women.

[/ QUOTE ]

My sarcasm meter is busted. Are you serious or not? You cant be serious can you?
Old 10-27-2005, 10:05 PM

Imagine this senario. If being shy, introverted, and a loner is yourself (I used to be these things), then you're exhibiting qualities that most women don't find attractive. Then think of this. You're talking to some smokin' hot chick and you ask her what she is looking for in a man, and she tells you she wants a confident, secure, and trustworthy guy, if you exhibit those qualities that she wants in a guy, she will notice and probably respond by becoming attracted to you. It's not like you must change your whole life, just be like it with her. If we act like the losers we really are we are either going to get women that are losers too or no women at all. From past experiences being a loser usually means nobody at all.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Imagine this senario. If being shy, introverted, and a loner is yourself (I used to be these things), then you're exhibiting qualities that most women don't find attractive. Then think of this. You're talking to some smokin' hot chick and you ask her what she is looking for in a man, and she tells you she wants a confident, secure, and trustworthy guy, if you exhibit those qualities that she wants in a guy, she will notice and probably respond by becoming attracted to you. It's not like you must change your whole life, just be like it with her. If we act like the losers we really are we are either going to get women that are losers too or no women at all. From past experiences being a loser usually means nobody at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try not being a loser in the first place, instead of "acting" like you arent. It does wonders for the psyche.
If you really think of yourself as a loser and feel the need to act like you arent to impress girls, you have a problem that will manifest itself later, or in a different situation.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:20 PM

Looking good helps. Money helps. Duh. But, beyond that.

Y'know, I had a bunch of stuff typed out, but I'm going to skip it and just say that you should wait for the next Ask Dominic. I've consistently ended up with women more attractive than I am, but I'm nowhere near as qualified as he is on the subject.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:35 PM

How many girls do you think would be attracted to the poeple on this board if they knew how much time we spent here? I guess I'm not saying were losers, I don't think we're losers here at all since I think lots of people here are very smart and have funny things to say, but I would avoid telling a woman that I do things that they would consider nerdy. I used to think I was a loser, and that was my problem. Once I finally gained confidence in myself and my looks it did do wonders like you said. I'm not saying I'm getting super hot chicks but I can get decent chicks and it isn't very much trouble with the proper effort. Women are after more than looks in men if you believe that, and if you exhibit the qualities they want in a man....then you will probably be in.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:49 PM

Let's face it, its a tough task making yourself desirable by women. Just spend the money for a hooker. By the way, this is a good post. Did the OP get banned for starting this thread???