FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: best cell phone service
ATT / Cingular 16 21.05%
Sprint 14 18.42%
Verizon 46 60.53%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2005, 10:48 AM

Default Re: How Many OOTers have been Arrested

Once. Possession with intent. No conviction.
Old 10-25-2005, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, i did skip a couple grades.

but seriously, what kind of person would make up a story about a little kid to frame them for stealing a pokemon card that came free with a magazine? wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the bigger question is, why is a six year old reading dilbert? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
one time in 3rd grade, i was at barnes and noble looking at pokemon magazines. it turns out that there was a free pokemon card which came with the magazine. one of them had gotten out of the plastic cover, so i picked it up and took it. i did nothing wrong, someone else had unwrapped it and the card was right there. when i was walking out with my dad some huge guy came and did the "excuse me, show me whats in your jacket" BS. so the bring me to this room in barnes and noble, and two people give me crap for doing it. they dont listen to my "but it was right there" explanation. they guy says he watched me unwrap the magazine from the mezzanine (WTF?!?! who lies about this? im a 6 year old kid for christsakes). I had to sign this thing saying I would never enter barnes and noble until I was 18. They guard even said "I'll remember your face, so don't do it." It was the first of my many leopold stotch moments when i went back in 2 weeks and read all the dilbert comics in a soft chair.

[/ QUOTE ]

NM, someone beat me to it!
Old 10-25-2005, 12:47 PM

I got beaten up by a 12 year old black kid and his two buddies with some fishing poles they had. Saw a police car, jumped in and showed them to the juvenile delinquents. The kid then accussd me of touching him up, I was arrested and spent the next 12 hours at the station, mostly in a cell but got interviewed for about 1/2 hour. Then at 4 o clock in the morning the pigs charge me and chuck me out.

I'm still on bail, court tomorrow. What fun.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:52 PM

once...traffic citations went unpaid and into warrant. i knew the first time i got pulled over i was going in for a bit. so i get pulled over and i'm laughing (the officer didn't think it was funny).

have a friend in metro, so i called him from inside and he sped up my process. still did about 12 hours in the drunk tank, and it was f'n miserable. i will pay my tickets in a timely fashion from here on out.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got beaten up by a 12 year old black kid and his two buddies with some fishing poles they had. Saw a police car, jumped in and showed them to the juvenile delinquents. The kid then accussd me of touching him up, I was arrested and spent the next 12 hours at the station, mostly in a cell but got interviewed for about 1/2 hour. Then at 4 o clock in the morning the pigs charge me and chuck me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got beaten up by 12 year olds? How old are you? Why were you bothering these young men when they were fishing? Seriously, that situation sucks--especially if CPS gets involved.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you that a 12 year old kick beat you up? WTF.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:06 PM

Drunk and disorderly bookings. Assault. Both thrown out but had to spend a day in jail because my dipshit lawyer didn't show up for the hearing. I'm sitting there in a suit with all the crackheads and drunks.

I also have a record for picket line violence. I got charged as a union official even though I wasn't on the line when some of our members smacked a scab on the head with a sign and keyed his car.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:26 PM

Twice, both MIPs, second one included felony use of a fake ID and resisting arrest, but they were both dropped to misdemeanors. Friggin cop snatches my wallet out of my hand when I ask to know my rights and whether or not I lawfully have to turn it over to him, then some other bitch ass cop tackles me from behind, cuffs me, and sticks a knee in my back. They were not too willing to be nice to me after the 5 minute tirade of cursing and telling them to F off that followed. Luckily one of the guys I was with knew a cop, so I only did about two hours in jail.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:41 PM

2 times sucks.... But they are funny now that i think about it....