Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Doyle\'s Room....my experience.

[ QUOTE ]
So he hit a gutshot to make him the best hand, and the river improved his hand to a stronger one? I don't think I've ever seen this happen in poker before.

[/ QUOTE ]

live poker is rigged
Old 10-14-2005, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only thing I am doing is exactly what I told them I would do...spread the word on their site and my experience.

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay, mission accomplished, but you're now hung up on not getting enough sympathy.

You need to set a stop-loss for this thread.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So he hit a gutshot to make him the best hand, and the river improved his hand to a stronger one? I don't think I've ever seen this happen in poker before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep....just one of those Royal Flushes see em all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party Poker (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">7 folds</font>.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Button folds.

Final Pot:

Party Poker (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
MP3 folds.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

River: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG folds, Button folds.

Final Pot:

Converter seems to be messed up, but they do happen.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:38 PM

He's <font color="red">70</font>!!!

if this does NOT happen to you several times after playing for 50 years, then you are one UN-lucky sucker.

Old 10-14-2005, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only thing I am doing is exactly what I told them I would do...spread the word on their site and my experience.

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay, mission accomplished, but you're now hung up on not getting enough sympathy.

You need to set a stop-loss for this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so if I just posted this and left, I would be a hit and run artist...now that I am here trying to answer questions and defend the intent....I am looking for sympathy? So, no matter what I do I just can't do anything right is what you are saying. Damned if I do, damned if I don't, sorry man I am going to ride this out and explain myself...which I think I have.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Doyle\'s other room....my experience.

DOyle lent his name to Highland's poker 4 or 5 years ago. They were CS impaired as well, screwing me out of a small sum but causing me to badmouth them tirelessly. They folded PDQ. Was I a part of their demise? I hope so.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Party Poker (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">7 folds</font>.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Button folds.

Final Pot:

Party Poker (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
MP3 folds.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

River: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG folds, Button folds.

Final Pot:

Converter seems to be messed up, but they do happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if I am missing your point here, if I was here to talk about someone hitting a gut shot against a set and not losig to a boat...whopty freaking dooo...not even worth my time. I never said they don't happen, I have had them before, I have lost with quad 7s to a straight flush....happens. That isn't the debate if there is even a debate here, it is about it is a Royal Flush, and the odds to hit one, especially a runner runner Royal Flush. You do understand the odds involed correct? You don't think this is about a gut shot.....right? To Say they are something you see all the time...well something is wrong with your site you are on or your dealer is a mechanic, they are rare...that is what I was saying...sure they happen.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:49 PM

Those hands are both runner-runner Royal Flushes
Old 10-14-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Scotty....you get the point right? How many are in your database that you came up with 2? I don't know if you are trying to be devils advocate or something....but I am sorry Royal Flushes are just that...super fricken rare and if I see one runner runner it is worth a mention as extremely lucky.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Scotty....you get the point right? How many are in your database that you came up with 2? I don't know if you are trying to be devils advocate or something....but I am sorry Royal Flushes are just that...super fricken rare and if I see one runner runner it is worth a mention as extremely lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even know what sort of point I'm trying to make, I'm just bored. Everyone does hit their Royals though if they play enough.