Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2005, 11:16 AM

Default Re: STTF-HUC II: It\'s coming

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
obviously.. im there ship it holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't bother playa.
I have no played 8 HU games in my life.
Once this number gets into double digits, I will be invincible.
Holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

psh. you could play quadruple digits and still be worse than even money against me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla
Old 09-12-2005, 11:51 AM

he said it, but his tail was between his legs as he slinked off when called on it. only 2 stepped foreward. the coincidence linking them is startling. on sfb: i think if you took his prop bets long enough he would wind up w/ your money. but, he's an easy target---guiet, reserved, doesn't like to cause a scene, etc......h
Old 09-12-2005, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, Freemoney can't come either since he stiffed me on a side bet.

Funny how the only 2+2er to stiff somebody on the sidebets is called "Freemoney."

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, give the guy a break. He had to take a job at McDonald's to save up for his next downswing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2005, 12:17 PM

Bah. I [censored] hate being a poor student in England.

Even people not old enough to gamble in Vegas have been there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

GL guys. If i win a EPT event or something ill be spending the $2K or so to travel and play. In reality i hope you have more trip reports and write ups like you did for the last one.

Phill
Old 09-12-2005, 12:21 PM

If there are any STTF tourneys next year during the WSOP, then I'll be there.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:59 PM

I will be leaving for Vegy on Fri.(2/17/06) @ 7:00 AM (PST)(sharp)....Anyone who wants to ride along is welcome..The top WILL be down...The music will be COUNTRY...The BEVOS will be cold...Return on Mon. (2/20) @ 6:00 AM (sharp). Stop @ Whiskey Pete's for "Trucker's Breakfast".

Don't feel sorry for Me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I boogie down with a country sound and fresh air and cold Tecate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2005, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will be leaving for Vegy on Fri.(2/17/06) @ 7:00 AM (PST)(sharp)....Anyone who wants to ride along is welcome..The top WILL be down...The music will be COUNTRY...The BEVOS will be cold...Return on Mon. (2/20) @ 6:00 AM (sharp). Stop @ Whiskey Pete's for "Trucker's Breakfast".

Don't feel sorry for Me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I boogie down with a country sound and fresh air and cold Tecate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may fly out of my way to SoCal just to take you up on this offer . . . and so you can say, "Sorry Yugo, car's already full."
Old 09-12-2005, 01:05 PM

I also turn 21 in Jan, so I may have to join in on this
Old 09-12-2005, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may fly out of my way to SoCal just to take you up on this offer . . . and so you can say, "Sorry Yugo, car's already full."

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling Yugo will be finding his own transportation this time around.

Irieguy
Old 09-12-2005, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling Yugo will be finding his own transportation this time around.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

You overestimate Yugo's intelligence and/or underestimate Skipperbob's generosity.