Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 12:48 AM

Default Re: Just dont boil my rabbit..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say that you appear to have an unhealthy obsession with me. Are you in love with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you are the one who first engaged and insulted PITTM.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong, do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

He posted a witty rejoinder to your retarded post. It wasn't a personal attack-- like the one you replied to him with. You just take criticism too personally. Lighten up. It's gonna be okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not surprisingly, you dont quite get it either. But since you think his OP was so witty, do you agree with me that it was the use of lots of periods that really put it over the top?
Old 09-07-2005, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say that you appear to have an unhealthy obsession with me. Are you in love with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you are the one who first engaged and insulted PITTM.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong, do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

He posted a witty rejoinder to your retarded post. It wasn't a personal attack-- like the one you replied to him with. You just take criticism too personally. Lighten up. It's gonna be okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not surprisingly, you dont quite get it either. But since you think his OP was so witty, do you agree with me that it was the use of lots of periods that really put it over the top?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Periods"?! You mean the ellipsis? Well I think using them helped him make his point.

You seem to have an obsession with telling people that they don't understand the things you write about-- just like jaxmike, I might add. I guess you're just privy to all kinds of secret information. However, I reckon knowing what an ellipsis is... just slipped through the awesome reach of your vast net of knowledge. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2005, 01:36 AM

Yes, the ellipsis. Except I wasnt sure what the plural of said word was or what. And I darn sure wasnt going to take a whack at it. And I dont tell all the people they dont understand me, just the ones who dont. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS Im a bit sad that I havent gotten even one picture from you in this thread. Ive grown oddly attached to them...
Old 09-07-2005, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, the ellipsis. Except I wasnt sure what the plural of said word was or what. And I darn sure wasnt going to take a whack at it. And I dont tell all the people they dont understand me, just the ones who dont. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS Im a bit sad that I havent gotten even one picture from you in this thread. Ive grown oddly attached to them...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2005, 07:32 AM

You are the frickin' man. I take back anything bad I ever said about you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2005, 07:43 AM

Default Re: Rove Is Trying to Circle the Wagons Now

[ QUOTE ]
Whats really funny is watching the liberal circle jerk going on over the outside possiblity that their might be some political gain for their politicians from the exploitation of a national tragedy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read any farther than this yet, but vulturesrow, this is VERBATIM what I was going to write...nicely done. I'm going to go read how badly they decided to flame you now, since they don't have anything else, and certainly not anything (*gasp*) fair and balanced to say. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2005, 12:52 PM

Default Re: Rove Is Trying to Circle the Wagons Now

yeah, i dont have anything fair and balanced like "this liberal circle jerk is funny" to say. i would be so much more "fair and balanced" if i just said exactly what conservatives were saying all the time.

rj