Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Re: My friend, rehab, and insanity

Not reading the other replies, but I know that giving [censored] away is supposed to be one of the signs that a person is contemplating/decided to commit suicide.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:11 PM

sorry. From the context of your reply, it sounded like you were the OP. I'm sure its someone else.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:13 PM

I should PM you - I have questions about getting the maximum amount of high with the mininum amount of smoke -
RB
Old 09-02-2005, 11:16 PM

Vaporizer? I don't smoke, but that has to be the answer.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
or perhaps took acid and has been tripping badly ever since

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?

I think he needs some better professional help. Late teens, early 20s is when Schizo manifests itself.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Vaporizer? I don't smoke, but that has to be the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is, unless you count making brownies/etc. Cooking's obviously 0-smoke, but if it's the smell you're worried about (so neighbors don't notice or something) the vaporizer's better in that respect.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
or perhaps took acid and has been tripping badly ever since

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?

I think he needs some better professional help. Late teens, early 20s is when Schizo manifests itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine went schizo right around his 20th birthday. He'd been acting much like your friend has been, until he finally totally lost it and believed that he was the second coming of Jesus Christ. He was in a mental hospital for almost a year before they finally let him out. Unfortunately, he's type of schizo that goes off his medication once in awhile and he goes back to thinking he's god until he gets committed again. He'd also started using coke during this period, and believed that the coke was helping with his schizophrenia.

The last I heard of him, he was moving to California to start a new job. We were all wondering if the job really existed or if it was all in his head. We haven't heard from him in years.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:10 AM

Funny but this only happens to all you [censored] druggies out there.

I've never had to deal with any of this because I am not an idiot doing every substance available and then wondering how the problems lured around the corner.

You do coke, you smoke weed, you start tripping and you'll end up with a bad trip, an overdose etc.

Maybe you'll end up fine and you'll look back on it as educational, but most fail to realize that they played with fire and just didn't get burned.

It doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid and unacceptable.

Oh well, good luck to your friend... Actually I don't really feel sorry for druggies at all, they brought it upon themselves and can kiss my ass when [censored] hits the fan.

Just like smokers with cancer/lung disease. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2005, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I've never had to deal with any of this because I am not an idiot doing every substance available and then wondering how the problems lured around the corner.

You do coke, you smoke weed, you start tripping and you'll end up with a bad trip, an overdose etc.

Maybe you'll end up fine and you'll look back on it as educational, but most fail to realize that they played with fire and just didn't get burned.

It doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid and unacceptable.

Oh well, good luck to your friend... Actually I don't really feel sorry for druggies at all, they brought it upon themselves and can kiss my ass when [censored] hits the fan.

Just like smokers with cancer/lung disease. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what you are talking about. Do you understand the the side effects of most drugs, especially the drugs discussed in this thread?

Plus you're a [censored] [censored] for even bringing it up in this thread as it has become apparent that schizo is much more likely.

I'd rather do drugs then just naturally be [censored] stupid.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Schizophrenia only happens to druggies? You should contact the AMA...this is the diagnostic breakthrough in schizophrenia that they've been looking for!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI...my friend had never done drugs of any sort before he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I was very good friends with him all through high school and would have known if he was doing drugs. He only started doing drugs a few years later, and only when he'd go off his medication.

For the record, I've never done any drugs in my life. Not even pot.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Nancy Reagan.