Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Embarrassing sexual incidents

[ QUOTE ]

I've had one of these happen, I used to drink a LOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean your pubic hair grows out a ton after you've been drinking too? Man I'm glad I'm not the only one. What a relief.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we are roomates idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

and you need to post on a forum to communicate, why?
Old 08-09-2005, 12:14 AM

Setup: mid feburary, of last year during a bad ice storm. About an inch of Ice covered everything.

My friend has a hot tub, and a cover on this hot tub that folds over. He is banging this chick as she sits on the cover. They were really hammered. The cover starts to slip, and eventually she flies backwards and face plants from about 6 feet up onto the concrete. He couldnt stop laughing as she's bleeding everywhere, needless to say it was a icy, bloddy, naked mess. She went to the hospital the next day of course.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:14 AM

Default Re: Long but true and very funny

I was at a bar one night a very tall fairly attractive girl who was a friend of someone I knew came up and started chatting to me. She was a touch drunk and I wasn't paying too much attention to the conversation, that was until she out of blue proclaimed

"How would you feel about [censored] me"

Fair to say she got my attention.

Quite a few straight vodkas latter we stumbled to my place, we started going for it and I got her naked on my bed. She was lying on her stomach whilst I was doing things to her at which point she passed out.

Damm I didn't think she was that drunk.
I put my shirt back on and woke her up. At this point i was fairly sober so i offered to take her home, she got dressed and sat on my couch whilst i got my [censored] together.

I then look over and see her hand over mouth starting to dry reach, I quickly guided her to the toilet and she starts spewing. relieved that I caught this just in time I stood by her hand on her back, "there, there get it all out"

At this point I felt a warm sensation around my feet, I look down and see the ever growing puddle of urine and I'm standing barefoot in it.

It's 3am and I've got to get rid of this chick before she takes a dump on my coffee table of something.

So I put her in my car, I know, the butt section of her dress is piss soaked and she's sitting on my seat.

After repeated stops I finally get her home and return to mine.

It's now about 3.30am and I'm mopping piss from the floor, cleaning a pee stain from ny passenger seat upholstery and dealing with a chunky spew infested toilet.

The things we do for sex, but of course she passed out so I didn't even get that.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:17 AM

This is funny. I think she owes you a BJ for the trouble.

However, you're a noob for letting her get significantly wasted AFTER she asked if you wanted to do it. She was already drunk enough, and you ruined it. Nice.

NT
Old 08-09-2005, 12:18 AM

When I was 22 I was fingering this much older woman (mid-thirties I think) while her daughters slept in the room next to us. Anyway she starts pissing on my hand. It was pretty traumatic. luckily she lived in another state so I never have to see her again.

Also my first time having sex I was 15- she was 16, and she insisted on putting the condom on me herself. Only thing is she unrolled it before putting it on me, so it was all half hanging off, and pretty painful just getting it that far. We only had a few minutes before her mom got back though so we didn't have time to try again. She just laid there the whole time too, and teased me for being a virgin.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:18 AM

I must comend you for showing restraint multiple times.
First, for not doing anyway while she was passed out. (I would have, she already gave consent!)
And of course when she pissed on you, you didn't kick her in the back of the head, nice job.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The things we do for sex, but of course she passed out so that wasn't even that good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-09-2005, 12:19 AM

I find women are their horniest before they either spew or pass out. Ha ha ha
Old 08-09-2005, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I find women are their horniest while they either spew or pass out. Ha ha ha

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.
Closed Thread