Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 07-20-2005, 08:53 PM
The Don The Don is offline
Senior Member

Location: Baltimore
Default Re: Party SNGS not Loading?

I had only entered in 2 $22s when it went down and the disconnection went on and off every 5 minutes. I ended up winning one and getting 3rd in the other by taking a ton of free blinds for a nice $96 profit (which, amazingly, is actually in my account). I'm pretty sure this will be gone and they will refund everyone though.

Might as well stick it out just in case, right?
Old 07-20-2005, 09:03 PM
MegaBet MegaBet is offline
Senior Member

Location: Death&variance are inevitable

All back to working order!
Old 07-20-2005, 09:06 PM
frostbrn frostbrn is offline
Member

Location: Pokerstars small stake MTTs

just received this in my inbox

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to inform you that unfortunately, we had some technical
difficulty and the player's money that was stuck at the Single Table
Tournament tables will be refunded after two hours.

I would also like to inform you that if you face any kind of difficulty
in connectivity at any of the Single Table Tournaments, you are
requested to please try after two hours.

Thank you for being so patient.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any
individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to
your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone
requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Snehal
Poker Customer Care

Old 07-20-2005, 09:43 PM
Baked67 Baked67 is offline
Member

Well, its been over 2 hours by now, Im still having issues...I thought it was fixed by i cant connect to any games
Old 07-20-2005, 09:57 PM
tshort tshort is offline
Senior Member

Tables appear to be back up now. They are filling up very quick.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:53 AM
Baked67 Baked67 is offline
Member

Well...ahh....I've been reimbersed for what it looks like one of the 10+1's I entered in anyway...I have still not been made hole considering i was chip leader in both SNG's they better at least do that...or my fiance will be pissed...she's already called once and i dont think they wanna [censored] wit dis again.....

yeah and i dont care that my woman takes care of [censored] for me,,,im a dumbass,, and im drunk...drown night, all u can drink for ten bucks....wow. morgan and cokes have bever been so kind!