Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2005, 02:42 AM

Default Re: Is this a set-up by a slut?

[ QUOTE ]
Just calling 'em like I see 'em. Honestly I'm not trying to be nasty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you aren't trying to be nasty, there is no reason to call me a repressed geek who gets off on crazy whores.

[ QUOTE ]
But you can still turn up a posted AIM convo with google very easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she types her screen name into google, and this conversation comes within the first 100,000 hits, I'll cut my balls off. I doubt "princess leia" is a rarely searched name on google.

[ QUOTE ]
It might not be clear-cut wrong, but again, it's fairly telling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fairly telling of what?

[ QUOTE ]
I've been giving you excellent (and free) advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

All you did was say "stay away" and then fling a baseless insult at me. If I have to PAY for advice that isn't any better than this, it's a wonder that there are any psychologists are in business.

edit: it would be better if you didn't respond, because you are wrong, and this stupid little flame war is de-railing the thread.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All you did was say "stay away" and then fling a baseless insult at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this is not true. I made a guess at your general personality based on the evidence you offered. Stop getting so excited. Did I hit a little close to home?

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, the reason I feel fairly strongly about this is because I have definitely been in the position you are describing before, and made the wrong decision. There's no shame in my game, baby.

And again, I wasn't really trying to insult you, I just don't really take the time to soften my terms in these kinds of discussions, which are usually too wishy-washy to begin with. If you don't feel you are repressed, good. It was a shot in the dark.

I'm just looking out for you, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

NT
Old 06-05-2005, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, if it makes you feel better, the reason I feel fairly strongly about this is because I have definitely been in the position you are describing before, and made the wrong decision. There's no shame in my game, baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent. If you had simply said, "Yeah man, when I was in college this crazy whore came on to me, we hooked up, and I got a knuckle sandwich from her boyfriend" then I wouldn't have been so offended.

Anyhoo, no offense taken, I appreciate your concern.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent. If you had simply said, "Yeah man, when I was in college this crazy whore came on to me, we hooked up, and I got a knuckle sandwich from her boyfriend" then I wouldn't have been so offended.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that wouldn't have been entirely accurate. I did go out with a girl like this, but there was no threat of personal harm. She just made me miserable until I realized what a donk I was being.

And the girl who I nailed that DID have a large, angry boyfriend (who broke into my house and attacked me with a knife) actually turned out to be the keeper. Funny how that happens.

NT
Old 06-05-2005, 03:58 AM

Let me try to elaborate what nothumb is (I think) getting at, because it is excellent advice.

There are girls that like to toy with guys. They prey on guys who they think are weak and will fall for them. These girls are often very fun to be around because they can be wild and exciting. The problem is that they have a problem with their emotions, they have a problem with getting close to a guy (intimacy if you will). They want guys to like them, they want guys to fall all over themselves for them. Yet that's all they want, they have no interest in returning the affection.

What basically happens is this. You meet the girl at a party or whatever, get her number, hang out with her a few times over the next week or two and start to really like her because she is fun and good in bed. She seems to really dig you. So you try to move things along, take her out for a nice dinner or something, and before you know it she is ignoring you.

From her perspective, she got you to like her, so her mission is accomplished. Now she derives satisfaction from watching you squirm and chase after her trying to figure out what went wrong. From your perspective, you're totally lost because you thought this girl liked you, and now you're chasing after her as she is boning someone else.

Augie, you said you didn't want a relationship, but it's easy to become attached to a girl even though you aren't dating her (or even exclusive). I think nothumb was warning you that this girl seems to fit the mold described above, so he was just warning you that it might not be worth it in the long run.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And the girl who I nailed that DID have a large, angry boyfriend (who broke into my house and attacked me with a knife)

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... did he cut off your thumb? BTW, this sounds interesting as hell. You gotta post about this in greater detail. Please include any pertinent AIM convos as well.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:22 AM

Very good advice. I have never been a victim of said girl, but I have a friend who has had this problem with a few girls. It takes two to tango, and the guy has issues usually just as surely as the girl does.

Nothumb was dead on in his description of my friend. I don't think this really applies to Augie, though; he's not trying to get into a relationship with her. He's just trying to get laid.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And the girl who I nailed that DID have a large, angry boyfriend (who broke into my house and attacked me with a knife)

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... did he cut off your thumb? BTW, this sounds interesting as hell. You gotta post about this in greater detail. Please include any pertinent AIM convos as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

archives

girl seems a bit nutty to mess with, you'll do so and she'll be pretty worked up over you and all. Probably not your cup of tea.
Old 06-05-2005, 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude ill come out there and help double team her . now let's go bang this chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 06-05-2005, 06:57 AM

link please? or pertinent search phrase? nothumb has over 3000 posts. ty