[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i was being sincere...

you're incredibly savvy.
bk
Old 05-25-2005, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Official AI Finale Thread

actually, i was being sincere...

phew

i feel awful if people bought some bo's but decided to stick it out for the $35. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2005, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i feel awful if people bought some bo's but decided to stick it out for the $35. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was going to but your posts the last few days got me thinking i was a little more exposed than i wanted.

bk
Old 05-25-2005, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Spoiler

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've never seen this show before, butI watched the last 5 minutes and saw the announcement.
Bo looks like Warren Haynes. Does anyone have a link where I could hear him sing?

[/ QUOTE ]

start here

http://idolonfox.com/photosvideos/vi.../week19/Bo.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, that was pretty good, and I hit a Set of Kings while watching. I like him.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

phew

[/ QUOTE ]

Last year they announced that the vote was split by only a single percentage point. You knew this and still held Fantasia at approximately 70-30.

Good job getting it right each time.

rJ
Old 05-26-2005, 12:52 AM

Just curious.... did you end up selling all of your Bo's, or did you hold onto some? (if you don't want to say, that's fine). Just curious.

I didn't buy any share of anyone (as I didn't even know you could at the beginning of the season), but if they have another season I plan to get into it.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:02 AM

Ok, So I lost about $150 over the season..... I suck! Truth is I learned a lot and am confident I will kick ass next season, as I was a newbie this time around. I could have locked in a profit, but decided to let most of it ride on BO winning it all, tho I had sold 1/3 of my position in the 65-70 range.

Cant wait for next season!!
Old 05-26-2005, 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I still think Vonzell got robbed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, when they showed Anwar I almost called to vote again [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2005, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just curious.... did you end up selling all of your Bo's, or did you hold onto some? (if you don't want to say, that's fine). Just curious.

I didn't buy any share of anyone (as I didn't even know you could at the beginning of the season), but if they have another season I plan to get into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was out of 80% of them when he hit 65. my spouse and i still had 50 after final performance show and i sold my 'half' before i went to bed tuesday night. i had nothing riding on the outcome.

as far as BO spiking during last nights show, that was market manipulation that happened last year with diana too. a couple of heavy trades forced him up (either carrie sells or BO buys would accomplish same effect), then same group no doubt bought a shiitload of her right away and made great money. it was obvious by showtime, then confirmed 10 minutes into show, that carrie was strong favorite to win.

i honestly could care less who won because i just like to trade the futures and i was out by showtime. therefore, i really enjoyed the show and all those stars at the end. last year, i was schvitzing for 2 hours. last night i was heckling at spouse who eventually turned to me and told me to get over it because i know damn well it was my money too. this is, of course, 100% correct. however, we made great money this year so i am not complaining.

oye
Old 05-26-2005, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was schvitzing for 2 hours

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds painful.