Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Re: I think I figured out whats wrong with my SNG play now

I actually do not know where the bag came into play. I guess someone thought it sounded good and then it just kind of came attached to the saying.
Old 05-12-2005, 02:25 PM

I think the older versions were actually a bag you would sit on...not "you" but, uh, you know, the lady folk...
Old 05-12-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
General (and honest) question: I'm totally curious, what exactly *is* a douche bag? I mean, i know generally what a douche is, but where does the bag come in? I would thing you'd use some sort of hose, or baster, or something.....whats with the bag? Pls clear this up for me, preferably without excessive mental imagery .

[/ QUOTE ]

Specific (and smart ass) reply: you can find the answer to your question here. .
Old 05-12-2005, 02:35 PM

link busted. pls to suggest alternative?

Goggel images was of no help
Old 05-12-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some of you people here kill me. A good friend of mine refered me to this site and said its a good place to learn. From what I can see over the last few months since I have been reading here is that all this place is good for some of the time is cut downs and people bitc*ing. You think you people would take the time to help those that really want to improve their game and respect that but some of you dont. I am sorry if I pissed anyone off but I just ask that if you have something to say about my post, make it post related or if you need more info just ask, dont be a smart ass all the time geez.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious. Why would these people care to help you? Your post makes it sound like they owe you something. Any info you get from here is free. If you have to pay with a little ribbing, suck it up. You read the same ignorant questions (not intended to be a cut down, ignorance is simply the lack of knowledge on a particular subject) that sometimes they snap. If they are rude, instead of lashing back, figure out why. That in itself is an education.

Second peace of advise. When you come on this board, don't cuss out the first old hand on here. You are a guest here first, and I'll guarantee you that if you go in someone's home and pick a fight with someone, everyone will be against you. Bad manners.

Third - If you really want to see what type of hands to push in what situation, go buy Eastbays SNG Analyzer. There are so many variables to consider that a simple answer can not be given.

My 2 cents,
Rick
Old 05-12-2005, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the older versions were actually a bag you would sit on...not "you" but, uh, you know, the lady folk...

[/ QUOTE ]

The images this elicits are hysterical.

The old fashioned douches were a contraption that had a bag very much like the old style hot water bags people used to for their bad backs and sore muscles (see some old movies for the reference).

You don't sit on the bag at any time during its use, however. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2005, 03:47 PM

technically this:

regarding this post:

Old 05-12-2005, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The images this elicits are hysterical.

The old fashioned douches were a contraption that had a bag very much like the old style hot water bags people used to for their bad backs and sore muscles (see some old movies for the reference).

You don't sit on the bag at any time during its use, however. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn...knew i was doing something wrong.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:36 PM

Everything didn't used to be formed plastic like in modern days. People have been douching for thousands of years now. You know what an enema bag is? Same principle.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:10 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]