Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How would you rate your poker skills? (10 being the highest)
10 6 1.27%
9 15 3.18%
8 76 16.14%
7 161 34.18%
6 121 25.69%
5 55 11.68%
4 20 4.25%
3 12 2.55%
2 1 0.21%
1 4 0.85%
Voters: 471. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Favorite 2+2 chick

Wow, thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

The guy who started the poll only has 77 posts, and probably doesn't even know I exist, much less Babe or any of the other "old timers."

Besides, I don't even know if I count as a "chick" anymore, being that I'm 36 now, and boob-less, to boot!

Maybe we should start another poll, "Favorite 2+2 Hemaphrodite?" LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
www.felicialee.net
Old 04-23-2005, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not WSUchica.

Fat ugly underage girls who actually like "jakethebake," and feel so excited that someone invited them to a party that they run to the nearest internet connection and tell the oh-so-important members of OOT about it suck on so many levels I cry amidst my laughter.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not why you're crying.
Old 04-23-2005, 03:17 PM

Shouldn't someone as witty as you spell their handle "boi?"

Enjoy St. Olaf.
Old 04-23-2005, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shouldn't someone as witty as you spell their handle "boi?"

Enjoy St. Olaf.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 04-23-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not WSUchica.

Fat ugly underage girls who actually like "jakethebake," and feel so excited that someone invited them to a party that they run to the nearest internet connection and tell the oh-so-important members of OOT about it suck on so many levels I cry amidst my laughter.

[/ QUOTE ]

while I agree totally with the lameness. Lets refrain from calling her fat and ugly. First off she's neither, but thats not the point. Why does she deserve to get ripped on like that? Cuz she's a girl?

There are a ton of ugly male posters on here, but no one rips on them for that. Why? Because we realize how wrong that is on a personal leve. People look the way they look, and theres not alot they can do it about it. So you can call her lame, call her an attention whore, call all the little panty sniffers that have latched onto her, giant fucktards, but give her the same basic respect you give all the other posters. Her beieng female shouldnt make her exempt. Its not like shes posting what a goddess she is or something, so personal attacks about her looks are just plain wrong.
Old 04-23-2005, 04:51 PM

Alobar--you are correct.

WSUchica--I don't think you are "fat or ugly," I do think you are an attention whore, but that doesn't really distinguish you from the pack around here. I was merely trying to counteract all the dorks hanging on your jock, so to speak.

PS--Folks definitely rip on the male posters, but sadly the only safe critique seems to be "gay." I would go out on a limb and call them fat and ugly, and mean it.
Old 04-23-2005, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are a ton of ugly male posters on here, but no one rips on them for that. Why? Because we realize how wrong that is on a personal leve.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are way off here. People would get royally ripped on if they actually posted pictures.

I wish it was because of the fact that it's wrong on a personal level. I for one usually speak up that I think most hated/most loved threads are stupid.
Old 04-23-2005, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish it was because of the fact that it's wrong on a personal level. I for one usually speak up that I think most hated/most loved threads are stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

While stupid, I don't think that it is too undefined to do any real damage. If someone were to create an "Ugliest poster on 2+2" and ask everyone to post real pictures of posters they knew, that would be crossing the line by miles... If you woudln't see someone on the street and call them fat and ugly to their face, why would you do it on here (this does not mean I want you to call someone fat and ugly to their face to prove a point)? I think many people underestimate how hurtful their words can be, even in a place like OOT.

And no, I am not fat or ugly, I am skinny and somewhat above average.

Freakin
Old 04-23-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You are way off here. People would get royally ripped on if they actually posted pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lots of people have posted their pics here, ive never read anything cruel in response. Hell the hottub pic gets joked on all the time. But link me one reply where anyone actualyl says something cruel about anyone in that pic.

I agree about the most hated/loved thing too. I think to some extent its become "accepted" that you can rip on people for being annoying or lame or whatnot, and when you think about it, thats just wrong too. And its all just because we sit here behind our monitor and have our animinity(sp?), because its nothing we would ever actually say in real life. Even then tho, I don't think thats its as bad, because most people are comfortable who they are, but not how they look. Like when I get told im annoying on here, it doesnt bother me, and if everyone started doing it, maybe I would evaluate stuff and if I came to the decision I was annoying, I could actually change it. If I had a pic on here, and someone called me fat and ugly, that actually would bother me, and if everyone started saying it, that wold be really bad, especially cuz theres nothing I can do to change it.

But yeah, this has kinda made me realize I shouldnt even be ripping on people for being douches and stuff. Guess it gives me something to work on :/
Old 04-23-2005, 05:12 PM

"Maybe we should start another poll, "Favorite 2+2 Hemaphrodite?" LOL"

An ex-girlfriend makes it a point to call me a hermaphrodite every time there are other women around so maybe I can get in on this poll.

Good luck with everything you are dealing with, Felicia. I wish I had 10% of your spunk.

-MIchael