Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: 50% up to $100 reload at Ultimate Bet

thanks.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:29 PM

you can deposit and cash-out as you please.
The bonuses never expire.

I have had ZERO balance in UB for the better part of the past several months but still have my $3100 or so in bonuses to clear.

a lot of people complain about how slowly they clear...and obviously I'm not too terribly keen on them either seeing as I've left that much bonus money in there for that long.

But it IS better than party + rakeback for most players.
If you can even get just $4/hr on 2/4 by clearing the bonus (and I believe you can get more) then that is 1BB/hr.
So if you are only breaking-even at the table then you are still making a reasonable rate of 1BB/hr in bonus.

If you are actually clearing 2BB/hr or more in bonus money there then you are doing pretty good.

It doesn't look like much as you are going along....you play for a couple of hours at 2 tables and when you sign off you see that you earned 200 points...and got 20-whopping-dollars of bonus-dough. But if you think about it in terms of BB/hr for each table you should realize it isn't THAT bad.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:31 PM

Quick(and stupid) question that doesn't deserve it's own thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I still have to clear the bonus in Empire. if I withdraw, will that be cancelled in any way? I have $800 in there and would like to withdraw enough to be able to take advantage of the initial UB deposit, and the reload.

Also how quick are withdrawals at UB?

Thanks.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It doesn't look like much as you are going along....you play for a couple of hours at 2 tables and when you sign off you see that you earned 200 points...and got 20-whopping-dollars of bonus-dough. But if you think about it in terms of BB/hr for each table you should realize it isn't THAT bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reply.

I think I'll go ahead with this bonus opportunity. I need a break from the Crypto sites (they talk about Party suckouts but you should see the crap I've run into at Interpoker this month...).

I think in terms of the long term and the big picture. Hence your point about thinking in terms of BB/hr that a bonus is worth makes perfect sense to me.

At this point in my playing 'career' I feel like it's a waste of my time to be playing without the overlay of a bonus. I'm seriously trying to optimize my bonus play and to maximize my return on investment of time and bankroll while I work on my game skills.

UB here I come.