Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Only Trump has 3/6 (and only on weekdays) n/m

[ QUOTE ]
Harrahs does not have Pot Limit Omaha game. Trump does. Harrahs has a 5-10 O8 game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless things have changed DRASTICALLY in the past month (they may have) this is untrue on many levels

-Harrah's has a $1000 PLO game (5-10 blinds I guess) that is spread on Mondays and Tuesdays
-Neither spreads any form of limit omaha with any regularity
Old 04-07-2005, 04:30 PM

Perhaps they have made drastic changes. I was there every day two weeks ago and requested omaha every day. They told me that they only spread omaha8 on saturday mornings.

Trump has a 200 min 500 max game that they spread on the weekends. I would love to be mistaken because Omaha is a better game than holdem.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:25 PM

Default Re: no foldem holdem is beatable...wow!

[ QUOTE ]
You write, you can beat the Trump 6/12 game, where players routinely will not fold, DESPITE HAVING NO CHANCE, to win the pot. ....CONGRADULATIONS, you have solved Holdem.

sheridan cat, wrote:
Trump: Fish Fry!! 6-12 I could beat in my sleep, in fact the best 6-12 table I ever sat at they said most of the players had moved *down* because 10-20 broke up. In fact I'll probably start playing 10-20 soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the huh? I didn't say these things, my friend, I quoted someone else. I don't understand your tone or what you're really saying.

I have played the Trump 6/12 and it is a weak game. If I can play a game where players won't fold despite having little chance to win, I have found the perfect game. I'll sit in that any day and happily take the occasional suckout.

Or did you have some point I missed?

Regards,

T
Old 04-08-2005, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps they have made drastic changes. I was there every day two weeks ago and requested omaha every day. They told me that they only spread omaha8 on saturday mornings.

[/ QUOTE ]

IronDragon was referring to Pot-Limit Omaha High, not high/low. Harrahs, last I knew, ran a PLO High game on Monday/Tuesday. Harrahs, as I recall, does have a regular O/8 game on weekends that is populated with a core group.

The O/8 at Trump is very fragile and when it does go the dealers have a hard time with it. I've seen more 7Stud/8 at Trump than 0maha/8.

A couple weeks ago they started a list for a PLO High game and they announced it on the PA, but I don't know if the game got going or not. I've also seen them spread a limit HOSE game, but it's rare.

Regards,

T