Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2005, 11:20 AM

Default Re: US Poker Championship

What you don't see is that Todo does this in every hand that he is in. Every event I've been too and been around this guy he pulls this act and it is much longer than the tv version showed.

Arieh shouldn't have said anything in middle of the hand no question. But Todo's deliberate play pushes the envelope in some cases and he deserves to have the clock called on him from time to time.

I didn't think this was one of Josh's worse moves. His tirades in the WSOP were much worse IMO.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They're replaying day two right now on ESPN2 and I still can't believe Josh did that. It is one thing for him to ask for a clock when he is not in the hand, I've seen in on WPT during season two and can't remember who it was, but they asked politely for a clock and there was nothing wrong with that, but for Josh to come out and say stuff to Todo is uncalled for. Should have asked for a clock and left it at that.

I dont think Tony G even says stuff to people involved in a hand when he is out, could be wrong, but I've never seen him do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that you asked but I have been pissed at some things Josh has done in the past. On this deal I think he could have said it nicer BUT I think he does have a right to say something about a time issue. Even though he's not in the hand if a guy is taking WAY too much time then he's hurting the flow of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why I said he should have simply asked for a clock, there is nothing wrong with that, even if you are out of the hand. However, how he handled was classless and does not belong at a poker table, beyond a friendly home game.
Old 04-05-2005, 06:55 PM

I noticed that as well. Just another mistake. He was dead on the turn, not the flop.