Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2004, 03:14 PM

Default Re: UPDATE on using ATM card for POS

[ QUOTE ]
I though Costco never took any VISA cards. Don't they only accept AMEX?

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't take credit cards other than AMEX, but they take Visa check cards (PIN entry required). I use my regular credit union Visa check card there all the time.

Martin
Old 12-06-2004, 03:15 PM

Default Re: UPDATE on using ATM card for POS

[ QUOTE ]
What state?

[/ QUOTE ]

Netteller doesn't give out cards to Maryland residents.

Martin
Old 12-08-2004, 12:24 PM

Default Re: ePassporte bonus results--FINAL FINAL

Ok, so I initially followed the procedure laid out in the first post of this thread. Figured it was easier to just take the initial $50 from each of the skins that offer ePass. (Eurobet is definitely not in on this)

Naturally I was enraged (as any dedicated whore would be) to hear that others had received the 2nd $50.

Consequently I sent this email to each of the 5 skins:
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
Hello--

Last week I contacted you regarding the terms and conditions of the EPASS bonus.

Since the maximum bonus is $100, it appeared that I would have to make a $1000 ePass deposit in order to get it.

Since the transaction limit on ePass is $500, I asked if I could make 2 consecutive deposits of $500 each, which together would constitute a $1000 deposit, thus qualifying me for the full $100 bonus.

You told me NO. Accordingly I just deposited $500 and got a $50 bonus.

This morning I read on 2plus2 Internet Poker Forum that several people have just gone ahead and made the 2 $500 deposits (as I was going to do until you told me NO) and were credited with the second $50 of the $100 bonus after sending you an email request.

This is BLATENTLY unfair discrimination!!!

Consequently I would appreciate it if you would either:
(1) allow me to made another $500 EPASS deposit and credit me with the other $50 bonus; or
(2) explain to me why other people can get it and I cannot.

Thanks, regards, HERO

Jane at PokerNOW initially "assured me that I would be satisfied" and then (next email)insisted that I must supply the PokerNOW usernames of at least 2 people who have gotten the bonus and then she would "assess the situation". Apparently she "forgot" about the initial promise that I would be satisfied (her modus operandi according to affiliates who have dealt with her). Bottom line: although people have said that they got the second $50 from PokerNOW, nobody wants to call attention to themselves and perhaps some hapless PokerNOW employee by stepping forward. I don't blame them. Anyway, write off PokerNOW.

The 4 remaining sites responded with messages like:

>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>

> Dear HERO,
>
> Thank you for contacting us.
>
> We understand your concern and request you to go ahead and make an other
> deposit of $500 and we will go ahead and issue you the remaining part of
> the bonus amount.
>
> We request you to write back to us once the deposit is made so that we can
> go ahead and assist you further.
>
> If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to
> contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to
> assist you via email.
>
> Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
>
> GOODGUY
> Poker Customer Care
OK, so I proceded to deposit another $500 to each of the 4 sites (one at a time) using code EPASS. Upon verifying that
the $$ was in my account at the site, I followed up with this email AS A REPLY TO GOODGUY'S email:

Hello--

In accordance with your instructions, I have just deposited $500 with EPASS.

Please credit my account with the $50 bonus.

Thanks, regards, HERO

Of the 4, 2 responded like this:

Dear HERO,

Thank you for contacting us.

As already promised I am going ahead and issuing the bonus into your bonus account.

I would like to inform you that you have got a bonus of $50 in your bonus account.

To get this bonus, you have to play 250 raked hands by 06-JAN-2005 10:23 hoursEST.

We do not take rake for every single hand. Rake taken in a hand (if any) will depend on the following:
1) The stake of the table you are playing on
2) The number of active players on that table
3) The size of the pot in the hand you are playing

If the pot does not reach the minimum amount required to take the rake, there will not be any rake taken.

Please note that you have to play real money live games to accumulate your raked hands. Rake is not collected in tournaments. Be cautious about the expiry date and the number of raked hands to be played in order to get your bonus.

You can always check the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played, just by clicking on the **Cashier** option on our Lobby, and then clicking on **Bonus Account**.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site

GOODGUY
Poker Customer Care

I went ahead, played out and cashed out on these two.

From the remaining two, I received replies like this:

Hi HERO,

We are sorry for the wrong information given to you in our previous email. Please note that the EPASS bonus is a bonus of 10% maximum upto $50 and not $100. And we also see that you have already recieved the complete $50 for making deposit thru ePassport. Therefore, we will not be able to issue another $50 for another deposit thru ePassport.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

BADGUY

Upon receipt of the "badguy" messages, I simply resubmitted and received the "Yes, OK" reply after the first resubmission in both cases. (Note: when resubmitting after a rejection, do NOT "reply" to the rejection. Start as though you had not received the rejection.)

BOTTOM LINE: Another $200 for a net grand total of roughly $422 in bonus money. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] MERRY CHRISTMAS, WHORES!!!!!!!!
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]