Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2004, 03:21 AM

Default Re: Randy Jensen -ignorant and rude!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a poker player

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you are!

Vince
Old 11-16-2004, 07:03 PM

Default Re: The much awaited results.

[ QUOTE ]
Somewhere into level 3 or 4 I raise to 1000, Paul is directly to my right and he raises me up to 3k to go. It gets back to me and with the 4500ish chips in the pot it is to me an easy mathematical call. Not many hands are 2-1 and I am getting over 2 to 1 on the call. I have 3,4 of hearts.
Flop comes out 5,6,hearts and K. I bet 5k of maybe 15k stack. It should tell him I am committed. He raises all in for about 7 k more. I call turn a blank river K hearts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to get the facts straight here (not that you're way off) the blinds were 100-200/25 and randy made it 1000 to go. I made it 3000 from his immediate left with AsKs and he called. I only had 11200 left after the preflop raise.

Flop was A56 with the 56 of hearts. He bet 5000 and I knew he must be coming with whatever he had but there's no way to lay this down against randy, or most anyone else for that matter. I didn't think just calling could change anything so in the money went. 8 of diamonds on the turn, K of hearts on the river.

The flop decision would have been a lot more interesting for me if I had KK or QQ.

I don't fault this hand for busting me though, as I had already misplayed two hands and should have had more chips. Most importantly, one time randy raised with AK, I called with 22, and the flop came K72 rainbow. I made the stone minimum.
Old 11-16-2004, 09:14 PM

Default Re: The much awaited results.

[ QUOTE ]
Most importantly, one time randy raised with AK, I called with 22, and the flop came K72 rainbow. I made the stone minimum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind sharing how the betting went on this one?