Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2004, 03:03 AM

Default Re: Big Ass Rant

wtf? You must be tired?
Old 10-07-2004, 03:04 AM

Smokey,

Most of these guys are shills for Party Poker, and at the very least they have it "in" with the programmers.

It is very difficult to trust any of the online poker sites these days; they all have certain players who consistently get better cards than others, and some players who are always getting screwed.

If you are a great player, there is no way you should be suffering these types of setbacks over the course of a large number of hands, anything over 2,000. You've played well over this number.

That being said, there isn't much of a point in posting this here. All you are going to get is the same old iterations of "insufficient sample size" or "you play bad" or whatever. You know and I know what's going on. Your only solution is to stick to live play and not put these posts up on the board so they can get the predictable response from the cheaters.

-Michael
Old 10-07-2004, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Smokey,

Most of these guys are shills for Party Poker, and at the very least they have it "in" with the programmers.

It is very difficult to trust any of the online poker sites these days; they all have certain players who consistently get better cards than others, and some players who are always getting screwed.

If you are a great player, there is no way you should be suffering these types of setbacks over the course of a large number of hands, anything over 2,000. You've played well over this number.

That being said, there isn't much of a point in posting this here. All you are going to get is the same old iterations of "insufficient sample size" or "you play bad" or whatever. You know and I know what's going on. Your only solution is to stick to live play and not put these posts up on the board so they can get the predictable response from the cheaters.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Or smart up and purchase this like the rest of us. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2004, 03:07 AM

LMAO...I needed that.
Old 10-07-2004, 03:08 AM

No, I don't think you should be ranting about big asses.

-Michael
Old 10-07-2004, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I deem your testicle size...

INSUFFICIENT!!

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

oh, and speaking of balls? when are you getting off of bison's?

oh snap oh snap! no he didn't!
Old 10-07-2004, 03:18 AM

This absolutely has to be a joke!
Old 10-07-2004, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
at the very least they have it "in" with the programmers.

[/ QUOTE ]

No that link is not a joke, but i doubt it will stay up very long. the management at party is not happy with rake alone, the enlisted cyborgs to develop a program that maps patterns and is able to predict the cards to come. HOWEVER the software bot will only take advantage of this feature when any real winning player is a huge favorite in a hand and it can predict the miracle suckout cards will come.

the revolution will not be televised....
Old 10-07-2004, 03:26 AM

So it's a software program that you use while playing? I don't like it. I want to play it straight!
Old 10-07-2004, 03:29 AM

Let's just put it this way. Anyone who thinks this is just a coincidence after TEN THOUSAND hands of playing great is crazy. Most people just bury their heads in the sand and pretend this stuff is not going on. I am glad you are not afraid to actually think critically about what is happening to you.