Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2004, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Did Anyone Else Notice this?

[ QUOTE ]
What is wrong w/ some of you? What's with all of these "respected" posters ragging on Annie?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Respected" posters....ha! I don't know why any poster should be respected for the # of posts. Especially when they have 3000+ posts, and 2800 of them are B.S. like this thread.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:08 PM

Default To Clarify

I wasn't singling out sthief, just the fact there seems to be a lot of posters around here who rack up thousands of posts in just a few months....they surely can't all be quality posts.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:24 PM

Well said, Nolanfan.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:27 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

actually 99.9% of my posts come in the SS forum. as Annie said, "do your homework" next time so you don't look like an idiot. even if you clicked "see user's posts" you'd see that almost all of my posts come in the SS forum.

good job qualifying your post. I'm assuming you realized how stupid your comment was.

that just pissed me off. I spend a lot of time at this place trying to help other people get better and some moron who's read 3 of my posts goes and says that 90% of my posts come in bullshit threads
Old 08-19-2004, 02:28 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]
And finally, I'll ask again, <font color="red"> when is Ed Miller getting his name in red?? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked him that in a few threads and I don't think he got an answer. I doubt he ever will, as the other "new" authors haven't either.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:20 PM

Yes, a lot of people like to spam this forum with crap, Sthief is not one of them. Ask around, he is a respected poster and (seemingly) a top guy.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Respected" posters....ha! I don't know why any poster should be respected for the # of posts. Especially when they have 3000+ posts, and 2800 of them are B.S. like this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel I should support sthief too here, he's one of the best posters that SS and ML have ever had.

Having said that, I think the initial post in this thread was inappropriate.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:51 PM

Good job at hammering me after I had tried to clarify my post. My point, was responding to the notion of respecting someone just because of the number of posts...thats the post I replied to. There's a lot of bullshit on these forums, and I got hammerjacked from the "bad beat police" the other day for "cluttering up" HIS forum. That really pissed me off...cluttering up the forum with my 250 posts in over year!

Anyway, when I made the post, I realized it seemed directed at you...which it wasn't...take it easy please.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:53 PM

Please notice, your response comes after I've tried to clarify my post.
Old 08-19-2004, 05:01 PM

Default Not Singling You Out....

[ QUOTE ]
actually 99.9% of my posts come in the SS forum. as Annie said, "do your homework" next time so you don't look like an idiot. even if you clicked "see user's posts" you'd see that almost all of my posts come in the SS forum.

good job qualifying your post. I'm assuming you realized how stupid your comment was.

that just pissed me off. I spend a lot of time at this place trying to help other people get better and some moron who's read 3 of my posts goes and says that 90% of my posts come in bullshit threads

[/ QUOTE ]

But things that piss me off:

Idiot, Stupid, Moron,

All this, 20 minutes after I tried to clarify my post....