Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2004, 10:45 PM

Default Re: Zero Rake CONFIRMED to be a Russ Boyd Holding !

Ok, I dont know the whole story, but if he did something wrong, charges should be filed.

Until then, he's innocent until proven guilty.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That is very different from the scenario that played out at Pokerspot. The hypothetical you suggest is clearly a criminal scheme, while the Pokerspot embroglio was simply a business gone bad. Creditors of bankrupt companies frequently end up in the position of MS Sunshine, and, while screwed, they were not the victims of criminal activity.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the Bike went belly up, which it is always rumored to be on the way to be going, they wouldn't confiscate cage deposits to pay the bank. That is just absurd!
Old 07-13-2004, 01:36 AM

OMG.... are you kidding?

Have you not seen all the posts here about zerorake.com not being affiliated with rakefree.com? Have you not read the post from ZR's cardroom manager?

I've even posted and said how I spoke to ZR's support and they assured me that they were not in any way affiliated with the owners of RF.

Do you have a hidden agenda? Because I don't think this is the first post you've made like this. Maybe YOU work for Dutch and are trying to make ZR look bad.

For everyone who cares to learn the truth, GO HERE, or contact ZR yourself.

Instyle007
Old 07-13-2004, 02:07 AM

Damn I agree with Grabby [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2004, 03:06 AM

Say it ain't so Drunk Bob, lol !! Say it ain't so !!

Regardles of whether they are affiliated or not - I can tell you from what I have seen they aren't to bright in the marketing department. Unless they become the next party I will never play there just because of the way they came on to the scene.

I do however find it is odd they are using the same software (ODD is an understatement) is this true MsSunshine? Or anyone who played both sites...

And jesus christ some of you are total MORONS! Do you think if they were affiliated with DB they would admit it to a customer who is calling in and considering depositing? Do you even think their customer support has ANY damn idea who the true owners are? LOL - That was probably one of the funniest posts in this thread.

Keep in mind, I'm objective - and am not saying Dutch is or isn't involved but if using the same software that sways my thoughts ALOT! The fact that Dutch has done well in some WSOP events and has made good on payment to I am guessing only the one person who threatened to bring evidence of his involvement in a off shore gaming operation to the authorities (if he paid that person, Ms Sunshine?) doesn't say much about his true desire to make good on past debt.

If you don't plan on making good, be frank about it !!

Out of two people

1) Guy goes bankrupt loses his business, he owers people money but says sorry I went bankrupt I got [censored]. I am sorry for your losses, if you want to join me in a class action suit here is there info.. Or something along those lines

2) I promise you I will pay back EVERY ONE of the peopls I owe money. I just need to win millions in one national tournament.

Which one do you think I am more willing to do business with? The guy holding out hoping for a lottery ticket or the guy willing to admit mistakes were made and trucks along ensuring my WHY things are different this time.

Wrong way to approach business Dutch. And I sure as [censored] didn't graduate college at 5 years old - I was just learning to roll my first doobie when you graduated from college (age wise not year).

My 2 cents.....