Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: What did you drink tonight?

[ QUOTE ]
The post was about what we drank for New Years, not people whining about their DWI's. As you can probably tell, I have very little respect for people who drink and drive. Think about the people in the Tsunamis and stop whining about your situation that is your fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

I supposed you skimmed the post and didnt actually read it. Never did I whine. I also disrespect drunk drivers, for as I said I don't know why I did that - obviously in my much drunken state I had no simple reasoning.

For your information, I donated to the Red Cross for the Tsunami victims. Nor is that any of your concern anyway.

If I were to drink anything, I would have gotten a 12 pack of Shiner Boch [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I am already preparing for next New Year's.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:34 PM

~3 shots raspberry absolut in sprite
1 mixed midori type shot
~8 shots worth of liquid heroin

...in about an hour...oops
Old 01-01-2005, 03:34 PM

I got called in and invited to work at a pizza restaurant because one of their staff was out of town. It just involved standing at the back door, handing people their pizzas, and drinking for free, so I said yes. Stood at the back door and drank a few Steel Rail Pale Ales.

Got off work and slipped in to the Olu Dara show at Club Helsinki. Man, that guy is a lot of fun. Great band, very tight, says some hilarious stuff in the middle of his songs. The place was a mad house. I had a car bomb and then a Jameson and ginger ale.

Went over to meet up with the girlfriend and some pals at a place up the street and started drinking champagne. Had a few glasses of that and then switched to Stella Artois for a while, then had some more champagne at midnight, then a few more beers, then I went home and passed out. But not before the drum group that was playing in the bar led everybody on a wild dance in the streets at 1 AM, which for some reason was not broken up by the police.

NT
Old 01-01-2005, 03:39 PM

Had about 1/2 a glass of Merlot. Once I got home from the Illinois-Cinci game, my and the g/f watched the Return of the King Extended Edition. Nice day.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:40 PM

About 146 beers, but I won the beer pong tournament which made me +$80, and I gave $30 of that to my buddy who bought the beer, so make me +$50 for the night.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:41 PM

Beer and champagne. Jeff Tweedy resolved not to play guitar during 2005. Then he played Don't Fear the Reaper...on his guitar.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:59 PM

My hangover just woke me up. Sucks getting old.

Started with a few Jack Daniels then Jameson on the rocks. Shots of Jaeger, Soco/SocoLime various other chick shots.

some bud bottles, some labatt bottles, some newcastles. Grabbed a tallboy of Miller High Life for the ride home.

And a 20oz Coffee with a Cinnabon (just openend, I felt like I was at the airport a really bad jersey rest stop) at 6:30 AM at Penn Station on my way home.

Where the [censored] is my diner delivery.

[censored] 2004.
Old 01-01-2005, 04:01 PM

Holy [censored]. Are you serious? I guess with the popularity of the Cowbell skit among the hipster scene, I shouldn't be so impressed with the cover, but criminy, I've never seen them do a cover, how were they compared to Radio City? ..how was the rest of the show?

I think theres at least 5 on the forum who would like a report.
Old 01-01-2005, 04:13 PM

Beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, champagne, beer, champagne. I was at the Wilco/Flaming Lips/Sleater Kinney concert; after that details are sketchy, but I did bail on a party around 2 AM like a big, drunk girl.
Old 01-01-2005, 04:24 PM

ChoicestHops, I hope somebody has already told you, but if not and if your post is true, You have a major problem and need to address it. I am not qualified to diagnose your exact problem, but I can tell you that you have a huge problem. You will kill yourself or somebody else if you don't fix it. You can choose to believe me or not, but I see the results of your kind of behavior all the time. Wheelchairs, prisons, and graveyards hold plenty of guys like you. Wheelchairs and graveyards for your victims. Not saying you are a bad guy, but if your post is true you are in denial and really don't see how bad your problem is. Good luck.