Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Collusion

[ QUOTE ]
Let me paraphrase your story:
I went somewhere, and something bad happened to me, I think. I can't describe who or what did IT to me, and I cannot describe IT because then maybe other people would do IT. I'm not even sure IT was illegal. What are the consequences to the people who did IT to me?
Good Post.
The OP is obviously a poker newbie who would not know collusion if it kicked him in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Idiot.
Try to paraphrase me now.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Idiot.
Try to paraphrase me now.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Bump"
Old 09-03-2005, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you really think something wrong went on, you should e-mail pokerstars all the information and they will look into it

[/ QUOTE ] I can see it now:
Dear Pokhertards,
Something happened to me today at won of ur tabels. I was the victum of c-c-c-c, you know, that word..like, when people are c-c-c-conspiring against you. I'd rather not tell you the players involved, or what they did. Can I have my muny back pleeze!
Old 09-03-2005, 03:14 AM

Let me share my collusion story.
I was playing a six player sng at UB. I took out three people at the table, so, i have a huge stack with the blinds still fairly small with three people left. What do I do? I bully the remaining two, of course. Then, they start telling each other in the chat what they have to decide how to play each hand against me. For example, I raise on the button, one types in, i have 9-6 offsuit, the other types, I have two queens, so, 9-6 folds, queens moves in. I sent UB an email, and within a day they refunded my money and assured me those two players are banned from playiing at UB. I did lose my chat privelages as well for using profanity and making comments with sexual overtones, but, I am an a-hole on the net.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me share my collusion story.
I was playing a six player sng at UB. I took out three people at the table, so, i have a huge stack with the blinds still fairly small with three people left. What do I do? I bully the remaining two, of course. Then, they start telling each other in the chat what they have to decide how to play each hand against me. For example, I raise on the button, one types in, i have 9-6 offsuit, the other types, I have two queens, so, 9-6 folds, queens moves in. I sent UB an email, and within a day they refunded my money and assured me those two players are banned from playiing at UB. I did lose my chat privelages as well for using profanity and making comments with sexual overtones, but, I am an a-hole on the net.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your humour is so retarded.

85% here is retarded or what ?

What a waste .

I really would like to analyse HERE in my natural language, your reaction.

Votre humour est emprunt de finesse de même que votre argumentation. Ce fût un honneur que de converser avec vous. Aux plaisir d'autres discussions aussi enrichissantes, ou rêvons, peut-être même pourraient-elles l'être davantage.

Dans ma vie je n'ai croisé que peu de génies, et à chaque fois mes conceptions du monde en ont été boulversées.
Comment ?? me targuerait-on d'ironie ? ne croyez vous donc pas que mes conceptions en soient boulversées ?
Old 09-03-2005, 09:37 AM

w00t?
Old 09-03-2005, 10:32 AM

For those that dont' speak Italian, here's the translation (from babelfish):

[ QUOTE ]
Your humour is loan of smoothness just as your argumentation. It was an honor to converse with you. With the pleasure of other discussions also enriching, or let us dream, perhaps even could they be it more. In my life I crossed only few geniuses, and each time my designs of the world were boulversées by it. How?? would one pride me on irony? thus do not believe not that my designs are boulversées by it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-03-2005, 10:34 AM

It's French. Also, why is this thread still here.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's French.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL
Old 09-03-2005, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, why is this thread still here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm agree. I wont post anymore in this thread, except if I see again some stupids comments from retarded guys.

If you read well in the good order this thread, I hope somes will understand why at a moment I started to become angry.

Before all, this thread should be deleted, since I received so little assistance .

I am used to be in one-table-tournament forum, and it seems I need some papers to write in your forum without being attacked ...

I hope we will have some better discussions in the futur.

This one was amazingly poor.