Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 12:24 PM

Default Re: What do you think about this quote?

I wish Texas would secede. It bothers me that they have the same voting rights down there as we do in NY.
Old 09-06-2005, 12:32 PM

I think in the race to hate Bush people aren't thinking about the issues enough.

Is it possible that some of these kids are saying that they are eating better now than they were before? Yes, it is. I know that's a sad statement, and I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone...but can everyone quit taking all of their frustrations out through name calling, and try and be a part of the solution?

*dismounts soapbox*
Old 09-06-2005, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish Texas would secede. It bothers me that they have the same voting rights down there as we do in NY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny we think the same thing about you guys in NY...you elected Hillary Clinton after all. At least we didn't do anything that ignorant.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny we think the same thing about you guys in NY...you elected Hillary Clinton after all. At least we didn't do anything that ignorant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Short-term memory, huh? You elected a guy to the office of governor who is a bigger moran than Dan Quayle...
Old 09-06-2005, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and u think NY is any better?!?! HAHAHAH most of ur state shouldnt be allowed to vote...who r u to judge Texas

u dont see the southern states sayin we should take away your votes
Old 09-06-2005, 12:32 PM

Default Fine I\'ll be devils advocate...

Phht, ya what a bitch, saying out loud what most of us middle to upper middle class people working 50 hours a week say around the dinner table or to our friends at the bar.

If you don't think poor and homeless people from states around the area that weren't even affected by the hurricane aren't rushing to get part of the handout paid for by our increased taxes and insurance rates next year, you truly do live in fantasy land.

"Hmmmm. lets see. I had nothing and now its all gone. Now I've got a roof, food, noone even expects me to work and I bet I'll get my full welfare checks once the gov can figure out how to get those to me. Plus I can get on TV (I mean other than when I was carrying those 30 cases of cigarettes out that broken window) If I could only find the best crack dealers here in the dome I'd be all set! Jeez good think I can't afford a car, you see how much gas is nowadays! Boy this Astrodome is getting kinda filthy.. wonder where they'll move us next... I bet I can string this out for months."

Give me a break.

Pack
Old 09-06-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Fine I\'ll be devils advocate...

[ QUOTE ]
Phht, ya what a bitch, saying out loud what most of us middle to upper middle class people working 50 hours a week say around the dinner table or to our friends at the bar.

If you don't think poor and homeless people from states around the area that weren't even affected by the hurricane aren't rushing to get part of the handout paid for by our increased taxes and insurance rates next year, you truly do live in fantasy land.

"Hmmmm. lets see. I had nothing and now its all gone. Now I've got a roof, food, noone even expects me to work and I bet I'll get my full welfare checks once the gov can figure out how to get those to me. Plus I can get on TV (I mean other than when I was carrying those 30 cases of cigarettes out that broken window) If I could only find the best crack dealers here in the dome I'd be all set! Jeez good think I can't afford a car, you see how much gas is nowadays! Boy this Astrodome is getting kinda filthy.. wonder where they'll move us next... I bet I can string this out for months."

Give me a break.

Pack

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing.
Old 09-06-2005, 12:40 PM

the poor and homeless from non-affected areas are probably a tiny percent of people receiving the aid. and if they do, that's ok. they're poor and homeless. why do people get so angry about the poor?

always treat the poor and homeless with kindness and generosity. seriously.
Old 09-06-2005, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Give me a break.

Pack

[/ QUOTE ]

welfare, lol

i started typing a response to it, but gave up.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Give me a break.

Pack

[/ QUOTE ]

You are officially the biggest retard in OOT. Congrats.